Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Aug 9, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Going Into High School!!
    Hey,
    I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?
    Eckstremity Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Hahaha don't worry about it. I go to school where some freshman are 12 and younger. There's this elementary school kid taking advanced math courses with juniors and seniors. Everybody treats him the same and thinks he's a pretty cool kid. It's an old cliché, but seriously just be yourself. You'll find friends who like you and soon enough, the intimidation just fades away.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Just be confident about yourself and believe that you can do anything in this world. With this spirit you will be a successful student... you may the youngest but you might be the brightest.
    Best of luck
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 21, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Be confident. Be organised. Do your homework/assignements as soon as you get them and don't procrastinate. It will make things so much easier and less stressful for you. Don't freak out on exams, they actually aren't that bad. Be nice to people. You'll be fine :)
    makki Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 10:52 AM
    High school if you wondering about the students trust me you will do okay with them . Your 13 years old you can handle yourself , my friend is 13 years old when we were in grade 9 he was the youngest. He did better than anyone in the grade , had more than friends . Just be your character , yourself . High school is bit different then middle school you must study about evreyday but go and have fun young girl !
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 18, 2008, 07:05 PM
    There is nothing to worry about, if you have herd anything about getting beat up because you are a freshman, don't believe it, I have been to 4 different highschools, and I'm a Jr.and every school as been the same. But do do your homework as cal said. But other wise, have fun and enjoy it!
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2008, 03:12 PM
    I really DO enjoy it. I'm on the cheerleading team, and I've found friendship with almost all of the girls on my team, and we're going to regionals soon. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but I AM smart. And I find that I fit in the best with the people who are the smartest in my classes. But yes, High School life is better than Middle School, but there are many people here who are even MORE immature than the people at the Middle School, but I'm just surviving the idiots and making the best out of my high school experience, I guess.
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Don't worry too much. People can always tell, it's the nervous ones who get picked on. It's like them 12th graders can smell fear.

-----Popcorn Sunshine Kisses Friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Asking out high school crush? [ 12 Answers ]

Right now I am entering my junior year of college, but I had this crush on a girl in my high school my entire high school career. I was really good friends with her through most of high school, until our senior year when we didn't have any classes together. The reason I never asked her out was...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

High School Alternatives [ 15 Answers ]

All right. I'm 15 and I really really don't belong in High School. I need to know a way that I can get my diploma in five months, when I turn 16. Because I'm dropping out so I can help my family with money. I'll probably be pulling two jobs . And I'm really kind of freaked out. Because I was just...

Kicked out of high school. [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend got kicked out of high school in his last year before he was going to graduate... it pretty clear that he is unable to graduate this year... but what could he do as an high school alternative if there is such a thing? Please help

View more questions Search