Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lre1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Truth about a dogs fractured pelvis
    A couple weeks ago my pitbull got hit by a car. We took her to the vet and it turned out she had a fractured pelvis. Does this mean she will never be able to have puppies?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 04:49 PM
    It depends if the reproductive organs were damaged or not. We a had spaniel mix that had a broken pelvic bone from a car accident. She ended up becoming pregnant about five years later but had to have an emergency c-section. We didn't even know she was pregnant until we took her to the animal ER; a little boy dog must have climbed the fence to our backyard!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Fractured leg? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have a fracture in your lower leg would you still be able to walk on your leg?

Fractured Back [ 3 Answers ]

Hey it's me, About 2 years ago, I fractured my back. Ever since then, I haven't been able to do any tricks, not even a cartwheel. I've been trying to work on my flips and stuff, but my back just won't bend right. I've been working on stretching it out, but when I try to do the flip, my back just...

Density question pelvis [ 12 Answers ]

can anyone help me figure out what this means? This is an x-ray result. 4mm density overlying the right pelvis. While I doubt this is due to a PHLEBOLITH, this cannot be entirely excluded. What is a phlebolith. Thanks

View more questions Search