Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Aug 9, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I'm Still Waiting!!
    Hey,

Im thirteen, I'll be fourteen in mid-september, and I still haven't started my period. My best friend started when she was eleven, and so have most of the other girls in my grade, starting periods in my family runs sort of late,(my mom:14, sister:14, Aunt: 16, and my grandmother:15), but I still can't help asking others' points of view, so, does anyone have any advice?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Well you can't force it ;) It will come when its supposed to come. I know how it can be I was the last one of my friends to get it and it made me feel like such a baby. The next time you go to the doctor you could ask him or her when they think you should start your period. Some people are just late bloomers - you'll bloom in good time.

Believe me soon enough you'll be cursing it every month like the rest of us :)
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
    You are perfectly normal. If you haven't started your menstrual cycles or other signs of puberty by 16 or 17 then it would be caused for concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waiting for a divorce to go through [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend that is currently separated from her husband and they have filed for divorce. Because when they got married her credit was perfect and his credit was poor she purchased the 2 cars, have a house, and several credit cards. Now that they are separated, he is willing to only pay $100...

Waiting for reply [ 2 Answers ]

I want to learn Tattoo art but I don't know where to start .Can any body guide me . I am working with telecom gaint and have great interest in this art just want to start as hobby I would be highly thank full for any kind of help and response... Druk13

What am I waiting for? [ 7 Answers ]

Married for six years with no kids. I don't feel the love for my husband that I feel for my best friend now. Not sure if I ever have. I feel like I forced sex on my friend, I told him I loved him and he loves me, and every day I'm with my husband I know it hurts him. I don't want to continue my...

Is waiting it out all you can do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, well I'm pretty new to this. But I've been reading and thought I would get your guys advice. My girlfriend of nine months started acting a little distant towards me about 2 weeks before we broke up at the first of December. Everything was going smooth for the first nine months, a...

Waiting to be a bride [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with iain for 4 years now... 4 of them he was married for... we finally finalized the divorce... how long should I give him to make a commitment to me... should I wait and give him a breather, or expect a band.

View more questions Search