Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CanadianGirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Looking for someone who lives in Greece
    If there is anyone one on this board that lives in Greece that can help me I would appreciate it.

The person I am looking for is male from Kalamata. Last I heard is that he moved to an Island in Greece. He was part of O.Y.K (Hellenic Navy) in the early 90"s His name is George Drolias

Send me a note if can help:D
    PetertheGreek Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGirl
    If there is anyone one on this board that lives in Greece that can help me I would appreciate it.

the person I am looking for is male from Kalamata. Last I heard is that he moved to an Island in Greece. He was part of O.Y.K (Hellenic Navy) in the early 90"s His name is George Drolias

Send me a note if can help:D
    Well I live in Greece,but is very hard to find him.Maybe you think that Greece is a vilage
    CanadianGirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Thanks for that comment peterthegreek. This canadiangirl is actually Greek and lived in Greece most of her life.

My post was made for some help and not ignorant comments.

Thanks anyway
    PetertheGreek Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    ΟΚ I have one more useful idea, go to this page OTE_WHITEPAGES is the Greek phone e-book, write his name and his location and it's very possible to find where he lives or at least members of his family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 30 Year old brother still lives with my MOM! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need all the help I can get. Hear it is: What can I do to help my mom out of her crazy situation? My mom allowed my brother to come and live with her two and a half years ago with his wife and their four children. They were going into hard times and told my mom that they needed to get...

So this is how the other half lives? [ 1 Answers ]

Well thanks to Tom's link I've discovered this site and it appears more mature, interesting, and alive. After I figure out how to navigate the boards I'll try and contribute my moderate views when possible. I'm juggling a busy schedule between work and the wife's pregnancy. I just want to give a...

A chance to save lives [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if any one knows how to go about gitting grants for horse facilities. My uncles both own two slices of land that are back to back, which together equal a little over 100 acres and there both figuring to sell. I actually keep my arabian horse deablo on my uncle don's farm. I had...

Lives in NJ and works in NJ and in NY, how to tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an employee who lives in NJ and will work from home 4 days a week and then work one day in the office in NY. How do I tax him? I say he should pay both NJ and NY taxes. Accounting is stating no, he is a NY employee because he has a desk and computer in the office in NY, therefore...

What a beagle eats and where it lives [ 1 Answers ]

What do beagles eat and how do they obtain its food? Also what are all the countries territories, states etc. where a beagle can be found, and what type of land which it lives on such as marshy mountains desert etc.

View more questions Search