Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodworth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 10:59 AM
    I wish to find my biological mother and father
    My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children.

I was born November 23, 1964 at a hospital in Kansas City, Missouri and was placed for adoption in January 1965. If anyone has any information or suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line. Thank you.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 10, 2007, 07:05 PM
    You might have to hire a private investigator or try searching public records. Good luck to you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Go to your local public library and talk to a reference librarian who will give you ideas on how to start looking. That library may have this book, or will get it for you through interlibrary loan:

How To Find Anyone Anywhere : A Professional Manual For Skip Tracers And Missing Persons Investigators Of All Types

"The World's Best Book On How To Locate Missing Persons"

By Ralph Thomas
    drsnip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woodworth
    My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children.

I was born November 23, 1964 at a hospital in Kansas City, Missouri and was placed for adoption in January 1965. If anyone has any information or suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line. Thank you.
    Hi,
    Were you adopted from an agency or was it private?
    woodworth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Hi,

It was through a private agency called The Willows... I believe. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark
    wtfury Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 10:34 AM
    If you know the county and state the adoption was finalized in then you can go to the courthouse in that county and look for any records there. Refer your questions to the Friend of the Court. They should be able to help you. If not, then it's best to hire an investigator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

I was adopted when I was about 4 months old. I was born May 27, 1980 in Henrico county Virginia and was adopted through the Catholic Home Bureau in Hampton, VA. My biological mother was white with an Italian background and my father was black. My mother and father dated until she became pregnant...

What is process for birth mother to relinquish rights to the biological father [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to raise the baby he is the biological father of, soon to be born. The biological mother, has two kids and does not want to raise another. She wants the baby's father, my husband, and I to raise this baby as our own. My husband will be listed as father on the birth...

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

Find my biological mother [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Claus Hanke living in Denmark. My adopted son Thomas (born March 15, 1968) wants to find his biological parents, prefarably his biological mother. He has given me the authority to conduct this search. From his early childhood he has known, that he was adopted. Thomas is doing well in...

Curious about biological mother or father [ 6 Answers ]

View more questions Search