Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:13 AM
    What is this color?
    How can I determine the correct tan color that's the background on this webpage?:
    Welcome to WorthingtonChristian.com

I found the reddish one I want in the page code, but apparently the background and images are in a .js file that I can't get to.

Any Ideas how I can get the code for that tan that's the background?

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Printscreen the page, crop a swath of the red and clone it. :D

I'm sure some Photoshop geez will come around and give you the hex code soon enough.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Here I am... LOL... I used to have this awesome color picker that you could use for anything on screen, but I can't find it now... so PhotoShop it is...

#F7EFD6
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Well done!
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Well I don't know a lot, but PhotoShop I know. :) I wish I could find that hexachrome picker...
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Thanks AA! Just had my 25th class reunion so am making a site of all the pics and info that was shared - so wanted to do a color scheme like the School's site.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:36 AM
    AHA!!
    Blacksun Software : Font and File and Graphics utilities
    For future reference...

Sorry for the typo earlier, hexachrome and hexadecimal aren't really the same huh? LOL.
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Thanks! Looks like some cools stuff for the toolbox!
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 9, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    How can I determine the correct tan color that's the background on this webpage?:
    Welcome to WorthingtonChristian.com

I found the reddish one I want in the page code, but apparently the background and images are in a .js file that I can't get to.

Any Ideas how I can get the code for that tan that's the background?

Thanks!
    I found in the code, the tan background is #d2b48c

Code:
    <div style="padding: 20px; margin: 20px; background-color: #d2b48c; ">
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2007, 07:42 AM
    More direct link: ColorMania : Advanced Colorpicker and color scheme generator

Added to my repertoire of tools. Thanks!
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Aug 9, 2007, 07:45 AM
    After re-reading, it seems you were after the background of the page and not the box on the page. (calling it tan confused me.) It is in the CSS and it is F7EFD6.

http://www.worthingtonchristian.com/css/wcs.css

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

Can I color over existing color? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark strawberry blonde hair and I had light blonde highlights in it and was getting bad roots. I tried to die my hair back to its natural color but the highlights turned this funky light grey purple color. I baught light brown dye to cover the greyish purple and now my hair is really dark...

Hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is blonde and I have always dyed it lighter blonde. I recently went to a salon and had it dyed brown. It took 3 times for her to do this, it kept turning to red or to ashy(she said it was because of all the box dye I had used before). Now it is to dark and I want it blonde...

View more questions Search