Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dealwithitandmoveon Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Is it an obsession?
    I'm 13 and I weight 59 kg and I'm about 157 cm tall. Sometimes I really see me fat but sometimes I see me okey.is it my obsession?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 9, 2007, 05:56 AM
    For a person of your age, these feelings are common. An obsession is when your every day life is interupted by constant thoughts about something. Has anyone told you that you're unhealthy for your height and weight?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I may be wrong, but at your age, if anything, I would think you were UNDER weight. 59 lbs is not a lot even for being just over 5 feet tall.. My 3 year old is 41 lbs. at thirteen I was getting close to 100lbs. I was a bit taller, but not THAT much taller. If you are having issues with viewing yourself as overweight, maybe you should talk to a guidance counselor about it. I agree, that at this age, it is a concern for you, but you need to understand how to look at yourself in a way that is positive. IM sure you are beautiful. I doubt at all that you can possible be fat. Much luck to you. :)
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Honestly, I think you are too skinny.
    Are you sure it's 59 pounds? Or kg?
    Your units are not consistent.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Man... 59 pounds makes you a little thin stick...

EDIT: oops, didn't see that last post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About obsession [ 2 Answers ]

Hi "ask me", One of my friends is suffering from a mental trauma. When he is alone,he starts getting the feeling of being contaminated.Till the last year, he was not so particular about his hygiene but during these days he is excessively concerned about that. I think that he still can be cured...

Baby Obsession! [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old newly wed. I have never really wanted to have a child until recently because I feel way too young to have one and Im still in college. My husband doesn't want a child for at least 5 years. But recently I have 2 friends that have had babies. Ever since I have saw the babies I have...

Excessive Obsession [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what I expect from this panel exactly, but here goes. Details: 20 yr old virgin (lol), Aussie bloke, that's all you need to know. Commencing on. Roughly a year ago I finally experienced my first and only relationship so far with a one of a kind girl called Jemma, and the story is as...

View more questions Search