Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Lol I got a swift kick in the ribs this morning. Damn near fell out of my chair. First "real"kick I've gotten this time... Im 20 weeks tomorrow... you are close... you are probably already feeling the "bubbles" and don't even realize it.. :)
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2007, 08:22 PM
    I swear I felt something last night... but as soon as I told my mum it stopped lol
    And 4 kids... wow
    I love kids... but I don't know if I could handle four lol
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 08:24 PM
    When I first felt something I grabbed my hubby's hand and asked him if he felt it to. He said yes and I yelled out I felt my baby kick in a crowded movie theater in Korea, luckily everyone knew us and gave us a standing ovation. If you are natural on the thinner side you can sometimes feel it early. Second pregnancies you kind of know what to feel for.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Hun, you very well could have felt what is called "fluttering" it is actually very common, but you may not feel it for a while.

Yes, I had 4, my 2 oldest are 21 and 19, my two youngest are 13 and 5. I would do it all over again if I could.

Aug 9, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Well at least there is a bit of an age difference it's not like they are all young.
    I must say pregnancy is exciting but so up and down it's not even funny.

Korea, Oh I can't wait to go there I was acctually suppoused to go there this summer for 6 months, I was offered a teaching job to teach english to kids aged 5-6. Well that trip got post-poned. I'm excited to go though but I'm going to have my baby, get fully graduated and go. I'm thrilled
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I feel that age sometimes really doesn't factor that much. I was scared to death when I was pregnant after my son was born my husband had to go on deployment. We had just moved. Here I am a new mother with a new baby and no family or friends for miles. Thank goodness for that nurse advice line, even though I think they probably thought I was nuts.
    I mean all mothers worry about their babies and go through different feelings, stress from family etc. Just because of the fact we are adults doesn't make us better off in a pregnancy situation.
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Sorry I read that last post wrong...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2007, 08:41 PM
    LOL, I basically had 2 different families. It worked out wonderfully for all of us.

Aug 9, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Oh wow. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I am 24/m can't get over Ex Girlfriend (of 4 years) just broke up 3-4 weeks ago [ 11 Answers ]

Well this is how it all started. I went to a bar with my friends and she was at the bar I was at. She was talking to one of her x flings and I got all pissed off. So I walked up to her and I was like what the hell are u doing. She was like nothing don't worry about me. Then throguh out the whole...

I am 28 weeks pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

I have been sick for 3 day and now it has blood in it do I need to go see a doctor

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

3 weeks Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I'v been trying to have a baby with my partner and I'm 3 weeks pregnant can I have my period?

View more questions Search