Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sidhaarth_raghuvanshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Small business
    Hi this is sidhaarth,I'm graduate,working in call centre want to start small but good business,please suggest me with idea what to start and how to start.
    rayclaud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 07:57 PM
    How do I go about getting a business license?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rayclaud
    how do i go about getting a business license?
    Hi, rayclaud! You've just posted your question as an answer to sidhaarth_raghuvanshi's question. This place doesn't work like a chatroom. Your question will be more likely to get noticed and then answered if you post it is a new question on the following link: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=298

Getting a business license can depend on a number of factors. So, it would help if you would post the type of business for which you are wanting a license as well as where the your business is to be located or operating.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sidhaarth_raghuvanshi
    hi this is sidhaarth,i m graduate,working in call centre want to start small but good business,please suggest me with idea what to start and how to start.
    Hi, sidhaarth_raghuvanshi! It would help to know what your skills and interests are in order to answer your question more to your satisfaction. Thank you.
    biggerbooty Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2008, 09:23 AM
    1st think about what you're good at. 2nd reseach the industry & market trends. 3rd find companies who did well in this area. Takes notes from that company (DO NOT COPY THEM) be different but with the same concept. The most important thing is price & advertising. Find out who you are selling too & go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Business [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any business we can do on internet while sitting at home such that Adervtment

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting a small cleaning business. Can anyone direct me on researching the area for nominal fees/charges? Thanks :)

Business plans [ 1 Answers ]

Hallow I am civil engineer, how can I start house insurance company?

View more questions Search