Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottinneedof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 04:31 PM
    After affects of foreclosure
    I'm losing my home what do I do? I purchased my home before I got married. My wife and I ran into a lot of money problems. We pulled out equity to try and fix them. Then my wife lost her job. We are know headed for divorce. I never put her name on the title. After paying alimony and child support I will be left with $600 per month. I'm really afraid of the bank coming after me for money. What can I do?
    rockinmommy Posts: 1,123, Reputation: 82
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Well, what have you received from the bank so far? How far behind are you, etc?

Do you know what the house is worth, as well as what you owe on it - 1st mort, 2nd mort, etc?

Also, what state are you in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The affects of foreclosures [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a property that is going into foreclosure. This property is in his name only. We are getting married in a couple of months. We also have another property together. How does this affect me or the property that we own together?

Foreclosure affects [ 1 Answers ]

If we "walk away" from a house in foreclosure can other real estate property be taken away too? Also,what are the negative credit affects?

Foreclosure Affects on spouse [ 1 Answers ]

IF I foreclose on a house that is only in my name, will it affect my husband.

Affects on current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

How would the following actions affect a firm's current ratio? 1. inventory is sold 2. the firm takes out a bank loan to pay its suppliers 3. a customer pays its overdue bill 4. the firm uses cash to purchase additional inventories.

View more questions Search