Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samy50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
    I have invented a new board game and need retailers.
    I do not know if I should ask this in here!
    I have designed a board game that is more exciting than other board games.
    Where can I find retailers who can convey it commercially?
    Do I have to register it first?
    Thanks
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
    First off. Do you have a patent ? Have you done a test with someone you don't even know seeing if they like it or would play it ? Trying to get big stores (like toys'r'us/walmart) would be hard, and might even cost money (I don't know) local toy shops might be a good start until you can get some positive feedback.

P.S if you don't have it patented a big company can take your idea, and you can't do anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whan was the first skip lorry invented? [ 8 Answers ]

My dad wants to know whan the first skip lorry was invented? God knows why, can any one help?

Atmosphere - Board game [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1990's board game called atmosphere?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Board game name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on...

Is it a game or is it serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Argh where should I begin? ... well I have been getting to know a lad for months and months (like 10 months) we get on really well, but as I have no experience of relationships or sex or anything I have been worried to take it further as he has a lot of experience. I am 18, he is 21, we both...

View more questions Search