Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyp07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Why is my condensation tray nt draning
    I need to know why my condensation tray not draining on my central air unit can anyone help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 03:36 PM
    The tube that drains it (the tray)is probably blocked with a calcium, hard water deposit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open [ 4 Answers ]

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open, even when holding down the mouse key while restarting

XP System Tray errors [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I boot up my computer, about half the time the programs I have designated to start in the system tray don't appear. I have gone into "msconfig" and have cut down to the bare minimum (anti-virus, firewall, video-card program, etc), and it didn't really help much, as it still continues. ...

Weaning off the litter tray! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anyone know how I can wean my two darlings off the litter tray? They go outside and promptly come back in and use the tray! I thought about just removing the tray but wondered if they would just 'do it' on the floor! Many Thanks!:)

G4 cd tray stuck closed [ 2 Answers ]

My cd tray is stuck closed with a blank cd in it. I have a mac quicksilver g4. There used to be a little hole you could stick a clip in to open it, but not on this model. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search