Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Door hinges for exterior swinging doors
    Can anyone tell me where to actually purchase these door hinges for extetior swing. They do exist I got the info on the internet, but my local hardwares do not carry them. Thank you.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Try a security company, or somewhere such as Lowe's, Home Depot, or a glass company may be able to order them for you, or if you are lucky they may have them in stock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door hinges [ 6 Answers ]

The back door to my house opens out rather than in so the hinges are on the outside. Unfortunately, it is a small back porch that has stuff in it like the washer and dryer and space is at a premium so I can't re-hang the door to open in-----it has to stay opening out. I have a good size lock on it,...

Interior door keeps swinging open [ 2 Answers ]

Months I ago I applied WD40 on the hinges of the basement door to halt it's incessant squeaking. Since then the door keeps "straying" open, apparently because the floor is somewhat sloped. What can I do to end the door's wandering ways?

Paint exterior door [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently painted my exterior door which is a metal plate on a wooden door. Before painting, I striped the old paint, sanded, cleaned, and primed the door. I then used a brush to apply a good latex exterior paint. When the paint dried it looks like it had "water spots" all over the door. ...

Sebring (2-door) Lamborghini Doors. [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knew of ANY place online to find lamborghini doors for a 1999 Chrysler Sebring. They're really hard to find, and I'm at my wits ends. My boyfriend's driver's side door shocks are currently not working, and in need of replacement. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Cabinet door swinging open [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Just the other day, one of the doors on one of our kitchen cabinets spontaneously started swinging open. It had never done this before - we suspect something in the house settled. None of the other doors are doing this. Now, you can't close it - it just swings back open. Any suggestions?...

View more questions Search