Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    commercial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Commercial Cleaning Company
    Can anyone tell what is the best way to gain commercial building contracts.
    We are a company that is venturing into commercial cleaning services. We do offices, churches, clinincs, daycares, etc. We have been in this area for about 2 years and have some contracts but we need to grow faster.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 12:11 PM
    What's wrong with flyers and advertising, going around and leaving business cards and talking your company up and offering quotes. I have no problem networking like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Priceing on commercial cleaning. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I charge for a 11 floors offices, they want me to give them a price to clean the entire offices inside every day ,how do I figure this out, please help me I need this quote for tomorrow.

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

Commercial Cleaning bids [ 11 Answers ]

I've got to bid on an 288,000 sq. ft. multy location business and I don't know how to come up with my figure. Can someone Help me

View more questions Search