Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 8, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Trying to figure something out.
    As you all know I'm a little brain dead when it comes to dating... hahaha... But I just got out of a really great/bad relationship I loved him, but he still loves his children's mother you know how that goes, but anyhow. My mother decided to play match maker with her friends son with me. So I went to Spac last night to see a concert with him and he is so extremely attractive, nice, I couldn't find anything wrong with him. He is just like me extremely out going can go up to anyone and talk to them. I personaly don't think that I am attractive enough for him, I don't know what he would see in me. All he did was hold my hand and hold me in his arms last night. I really needed it, he never once told me I was hot he kept saying I was so beautiful. And I think he actually meant it. But here's the kicker. I brought him home with me and one thing lead to another. I hope I didn't ruin anything. But he called me a little while ago just to see how my day was going. He asked me to go to NYC with him this weekend and I don't know if I should go, I mean I really want to because I want to get to know him better. I just need some people's advice in what you think I should do please help...
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 8, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Hello

Go For It but no sex. Make sure that every date doesn't end in bed, that way you know if its you he wants or what you have.

Don't sell yourself or him short, If he likes what's inside he will look at you and see the sexyest lady on earth.

Dennis777
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Go for it and have a great time!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Have fun but I would tell him that you want to take time to get to know him and as much as you enjoyed what happened going forward you want to go slow.

I also wouldn't sell yourself short JenFox you look pretty cute in your pic! :) Don't be self conscience just relax and have fun with him.

Aug 13, 2007, 06:13 AM
    So me and Travis hung out this weekend, Went to this bar in albany and he entired this chicken wing eating contest! And WON! OMG it was kind of gross! Lol 50 1/2 chicken wings in 10mins. It was insane. But they gave him a prize of $100.00 and 4 tickets to see the giants play the panthers 50yard line 15 rows up! OMG it was so much fun, I was with him when he won them so he brought me and to of his friends we had a BLAST then after the game we went to NYC to hang out with one of his friends that lives in YONKERS! Didn't get home until like 7:30 the next morning. Now here's my question all night long all he did was hold my hand and kiss me and hold me in his arms... and he doesn't introduce me to his friends as jen or as people call me FOX that's me last name but introduces me to everyone as "Sweet Jen" I don't know what to think. He has a lot of girls that are friends and he is a really great looking guy and I don't know what he see's in me. I really don't I don't know if I'm just someone to pass the time by and I don't know if it is to soon to ask him where I stand, Im not looking for just someone to pass the time by I want to settle down and build a life with someone. I know call me dumb but I don't want just another pointless relationship. So I don't know what to think or do. Please help me
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Sounds like he's pretty into you Jen. He is putting you into his circle and introducing you to his friends. It sounds as if he is treating you gently and kindly. I think he sees the good things in you. I've seen you give advice on these boards and you are always very caring and concerned. I'm sure you are the same way in your daily life. I would accept that he is choosing to spend time with you so he must think you're pretty good company. Just take that and feel good knowing that you got yourself what seems like a nice guy.

BTW I used to live one town over from Yonkers. It's a hilarious name.

Aug 13, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Hold on a sec guys I should have worded that a little differently, I never had sex with him. Just hungout and he ended up falling asleep on my couch and I thought I rushed things by that. Nothing happened. Im not like that. I am just really confused because I don't think I like him like that. I'm in love with someone else. So yeah I'm just really confused right now...
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Is this the first guy you've dated since your other relationship ended? If so, you are still healing from all that other noise. There is nothing wrong with spending some time with someone else while you heal.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 13, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Honey, maybe you were not used to many compliments and introductions to friends in the past. But you deserve this and should sit back and accept them as they come.
    Don't rush things as far as leading him to make future plans with you, it's too early.

So, just relax and enjoy the warmth and attention you deserve and let things happen one at a time.

Good luck.

Aug 24, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Well it didn't work out anyhow. If anything I made a bunch of good friends out of the deal...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 25, 2007, 05:00 AM
    That's what life is all about, living and learning, losing and gaining, well.. you know what I mean.

Good luck, and I hope you make many more friends that help you along the was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

I can't figure out who it's by! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

.:confused: I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy really high pitched on the chorus and some of the lyrics are... "All I want, all I want is a little place of my own where I can rest my head." It's been on my mind forever, and...

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

View more questions Search