Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sethonre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Why is my screen darker than usual?
    Hi.. This is my first question so bare with me. :)

I logged on this morning, when I realise on my desktop, I can hardly see my background graphic. I can still see things, they're just not as bright as they were yesterday. I don't remember doing anything to cause this..
    HelpMyLaptop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Well if your screen is dark try to hold fn and the arrow up button O_o
    French Franc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2014, 05:02 AM
    Or Fn and F6

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the usual attorney fees for H-1B Application? [ 3 Answers ]

I have hired an attorney for processing the H1 case of one of my employees. She is from Florida, and quoting $3500 (Attorney fees only). It is just a simple H1-B visa application. :mad: I think its slightly steep, isn't it?

Perior lasting longer than usual [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I'm 32 years of old and currently on birth control (Trivora) for over 3 years. I recently started my period; but, it started brownish, then red and light. This went on for a week. Then about a day or two stopped. My period came back; however, would only show up during the day...

Not the usual heartache... [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site so not sure how this will turn out, but here goes... My boyfriend of nearly 3 years who I loved with all my heart has kicked me out and ended it. Big deal hey? Well, yes! We'd talked about marriage, kids, the whole lot. I was with him since I was 17. I gave up my job,...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search