Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Ventline length
    Hi, I'm doing a basment bathroom. Toilet, shower and vanity. Will be running a ventline off the line from the vanity. Does it matter how long or how many elbows you get in a ventline run? It will be a 2in vent line.I have to come up the wall, 45 elbow, across the room, 45 elbow,around an air vent, 45 elbow, down, 45 elbow and tie into 3" sewer line(wet vent)( also that 3in sewer line is about 2ft above the vanity height)... its pretty much impossible for me to run it up and out the roof. Total run of about 25-30 ft... just wonder about all the elbows I will have in it... do I have everyone confused yet?
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by downrange
    Hi, i'm doing a basment bathroom. Toilet, shower and vanity. Will be running a ventline off the line from the vanity. Does it matter how long or how many elbows you get in a ventline run? it will be a 2in vent line.i have to come up the wall, 45 elbow, across the room, 45 elbow,around an air vent, 45 elbow, down, 45 elbow and tie into 3" sewer line(wet vent)( also that 3in sewer line is about 2ft above the vanity height)... its pretty much impossible for me to run it up and out the roof. total run of about 25-30 ft... just wonder about all the elbows i will have in it... do i ahve everyone confused yet?
    I could include a diagram if needed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair length [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently went to a salon to get my ends cut. They ended up cutting my hair too short. I want to know which products should I use to help make my hair grow faster.

Cycle length [ 1 Answers ]

Is it weird that my cycle length is different each month? My husband and I have been trying to conceive since September now. I stopped taking the pill in September after being on it for 10 years. My cycles have been as follows: Sept-Oct 26 days Oct-Nov 29 days Nov-Dec 40 days Dec-Jan 28...

Rebound Length [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for 4 years, until we both decided to divorce. It was not a bad break-up, it was more of us knowing we had made a mistake. Shortly after I entered a new relationship. My new boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. But my family says that I have a rebound relationship. Do I?...

Hair Length [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, yet another silly question.Before summer I had almost waist length hair and cut it to about 1/2 an inch (gets hot here in Missouri!) and I've now went almost 3 months without cutting it.Trying to grow it back.I understand normally hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month.Any "cheap"...

View more questions Search