Have heard of omega 6?
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 7, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Here you go.

Omega-6 fatty acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Omega-6 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids , which means that they are essential to human health but cannot be made in the body. For this reason, they must be obtained from food. Omega-3 fatty acids are another important group of essential fatty acids. Together, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function as well as normal growth and development.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Omega 6 as well as 3 belongs to a family of fats called essential fatty acids, found in polyunsaturated fats, we really should reduce the consumption of omega 6 and increase our consumption of omegas 3. Omega 6 is found in safflower oil, grape seed oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, soybean oil and corn oiol. Walnits, hazelnuts, cashews, almons and brazilo nuts. Also found in flax and linseed, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, sesame seed, and pine nuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need information please [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a CCD teacher, meaning I teach religion to second graders. This week we need to talk about them about x-mas and its meaning. So I would like to ask anyone if they know that history of the candy cane? Or what about what is advent? And what's the real meaning...

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

Information need [ 4 Answers ]

OK I really need serious answers only please.I was working for a taxi company and got into a accident where I slide on a patch of ice and went left of the center line and hit head on with another car, the police report says my falt due to the weather, it was snowing real bad, comimg down hard and...

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search