Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batman57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 08:14 AM
    How Do I become a talent agent in NJ
    I am looking to start a side career as a talent agent. Not sure if I need to become licensed. I have a 4 year college degreee and also have done professional stand up in NYC. Any guidance would be helpful.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I think that you will find some things that are helpful to you in the following document.

http://njvla.org/docs/Talent%20Agenc...w%20Jersey.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a talent agent. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in high school and am interested in becoming a talent agent. I was wondering what majors I should look into for this career and what can I do now to get a head start or help me get a better picture of the career? Thanks, Phi

Talent Agent? Where to start... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am looking into getting into modelling or acting management. Like an Agent. I was a model for a couple years when I was a teenager, and since having my son, I can't go back... I was hoping to stay in the industry, but on the management side. The fashion industry has...

Do I need a license to become a Talent Agent in Houston, TX? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If so, where do I go to get it, what are the requirements, and how much does it cost? What are the specific functions of a Talent Agent? I know what they do, but I have not a clue of how. If someone could please...

Talent Agent [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps to becoming an entertainment/talent agent?

View more questions Search