Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niguagua Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2005, 11:23 AM
    Max # of people in 2 bedroom?
    I am looking for a rental in San Diego, CA. I have been turned away by private owners in particular because I have 3 younger children (6,4,2). Some apt complexes tell me 4 max, others 5 max in a 2 bedroom. I know there's a law, but where do I find it? I tried Fair Housing Commission. I know its section something or other, because I was told that by one of the managers at a large apt complex. Does this only apply to larger properties? Please send any info you have! Thanks!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2005, 04:24 PM
    Go to this link, comes from the San Diego Housing website:
    http://www.sdhc.org/pdfdocs/PHACOP.pdf

There are 126 pages, review pages 26 and 27. These are the actual city regulations regarding housing issues.

If this does not help you contact them at 619.578.7305,i am sure someone can help.

Do not let the landlord tell you what they think are the regulations, get the correct information directly from the city housing agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bedroom [ 15 Answers ]

I have been with my wife for nine years this month we will see our fifth wedding anniversary. We have two fantastic kids and are very happy and I believe still deeply in love with each other... However just lately the only time we make love is when my wife has been out and under the influence...

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

Old bedroom suite [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find some info or place online where I can identify an old bedroom suite I inherited from my mother. All I know about it is it came from thomasville, nc and was supposed to be on of the first ones made in thomasville factories. She got it from her oldest sister and she was the...

Bedroom switch does nothing. [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I recently purchased a condo, and there is a lightswitch in the master bedroom that doesn't do anything. We've tried every port on every electrical outlet in the room and it does nothing. I thought maybe it was wired to something in the ceiling, but there is no cap or anything...

View more questions Search