Ask
    pcarter62 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2005, 07:56 AM
    Using Traffic Exchange web sites
    I would like to start using Traffic Exchange web sites to promote my
    Internet marketing business.

When I put "Internet marketing traffic exchanges" into Google, I found
    Over 4,000,000 pages!

Can anyone help me to choose the best ones, or suggest sites that have worked well for you in the past?

I realize that I can just sign up for the top 10 or 20, but I would like to do a bit more research first.

Any help/advice/thoughts would be most sincerely appreciated.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2005, 10:42 AM
    I am not familiar with traffic exchange, but have you thought of good adwords to advertise your business? Or perhaps a blog and then connect Google adsense to it? The blogs are free and so is the Google adsense, so you'd save more this way. But, the adwords you'd probably get more traffic right away... at a high rate though to be competitive.

Hope this helps. I wasn't sure what you were asking.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2005, 11:05 AM
    I'm not sure if what you're talking about is the same thing as a "webring", but webring is another key word to search for.

Append your Google searches with AND reviews OR ratings to home in on some third party sites that rate or rank or review the various services

Also www.pcmag.com and www.cdnet.com are a couple of good sites for reviews and opinions.
    pcarter62 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Many thanks to Ab-solute and Rickj for your comments and insight!
    Phil Carter
    pcarter62
    http://tinyurl.com/e4mbr
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Another term you'll run across is "links directory", fyi.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website traffic [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best way to get FAST website traffic without spending a fortune on pay per click?

93 Mitsubishi Overheats in Traffic [ 2 Answers ]

My 93 Mitsubishi Expo runs good until I get stuck in traffic. Then it has a tendency to overheat especially in extended stop and go traffic. I checked the water and anti-freeze and it's okay. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Traffic light again [ 2 Answers ]

So I managed to get my hands on this traffic light and I posted orignianlly about how I might go about getting them to flash in some specific order. Now I just want them to flash randomly. Each of the 3 lights has its own hot wire and then there is a neutraul wire connected to all three. I just...

Traffic light [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to re wire a traffic light and I'm wondering how I get it to switch back and forth between the red green and yellow lights. I don't need them to go in order and I would like about 2 seconds between each light. Any help would be great thanks.:)

Traffic incident [ 7 Answers ]

I recently backed up into a car slightly. I didn't think anything of it so I left. The police arrested me but did not read me my rights and they still handcuffed me and took me to jail. My insurance has lapsed but I know it was my fault. Also, these other people I think are trying to claim they...

View more questions Search