Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2007, 11:58 PM
    A commercial
    Does anyone remember this commercial where like all these women are sitting in this like circle and (I can't really remember what for) like I think there all laughing about something and this one woman starts laughing like a goose can someone please help me find out what that commercial was about or anything else you might remember about the commercial it would help a lot because me and my friend made a bet because she thinks I made it up so you could really help me a lot if you can tell me something
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 12:00 AM
    That could be one of many commercials, but I know a recent one that is similar to what you described was for Yaz birth control :)

**EDIT** I know what commercial you are talking about now! I remember it! But I don't remember what it was for. If I remember correctly they are all sitting around eating something, maybe pizza?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial diving. [ 7 Answers ]

Will someone tell me about how much the pay can range between in the commercial diving field?

Smirnoff Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

There are a couple of recent smirnoff vodka commercials that have a background song. The only lyrics that I can make our are "that girls got rythmn". Any ideas of what song this might be?

New commercial property [ 1 Answers ]

Does getting a property in your name with no mortgage or no judgements effect your credit in a good or bad way? The building has a value 0f 220k and I owed it for a month.

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who the artist is of the song about the diamond necklace commercial "How can I tell you I love you" I am always thinking of you"

View more questions Search