Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellowblksinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Bumps all over body
    Hi, well I have experience some none itchy, red bumps which started from my genitals and arms to about everywere, they are small and painless, when I try to buss them only blood is evident... after about 3 to maybe 4 days they get dry and peel but still there, :confused: I am sexually active and maybe that could be the root of the situation, I also noticed that a lot of cuts are found in my mouth from my braces and I feel kind of sore and achy than usual... I need some help you guys;) wats your advice:confused:
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 6, 2007, 06:47 PM
    My advice is go see your doctor to have blood work and urine test to rule out any std's, bacterial and viral infections. If all that is ruled out your doctor should be able to tell you what those bumps are.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 6, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I would also not pick at them. They could leave scars and spread whatever that is around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have these small, itchy bumps between my vagina and anus hole. I was scared it may been an STD, but I have only had one sexual partner...

Red bumps on my body [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing red itchy bumps on my breasts, arms, back, and legs for the past week. I haven't changed detergents or body soap or anything. I'm really confused as to why I keep breaking out at different times of the day. I've gone through a lot of bendadryl and it continues to keep...

What are those BUMPS? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok.. on my vagina.. I have like 2 big lumps or bumps and they rise like puss bumps and then burst and go away... they may come back when it's time for my period... WHAT IS THAT?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :confused:

Bumps on body [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting these bumps like small pimples all over my body. It started with one big bump rash and began to spread little ones all over my body which is really itchy almost to the point of not sleeping. I went to the docter and he gave me predsnisone or something and it didn't work. Creams...

Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I notice on the side of my thigh at my bikini line a bump I was just wondering if it is pilar cyst. This mostly happen when I shave or wear really tighy jeans. Help anyone.

View more questions Search