Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boblani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 06:30 PM
    SWQSRR Controller
    3 speed ceiling Fan switch is broken. It is an Emerson SWQSRR Controller. My understanding is that Emerson no longer makes it.
    I tried a Lutron 3-way fan control (Home Depot) DVFSQ-F but I can't get the middle speed which is the one we use 98% of the time.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 10:33 AM
    How many wires is the Emerson controller, and does it control fan and light or just fan? Does it have a reverse button, or any other features other than just three speeds?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Can you wire up for Full Speed, and use regular Fan Control to give full range?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Strat this is a wall control he's referring to. I think it is computerized or RF.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having problems with my sound. Someone mistakenly deleted my 'multimedia audio controller' while I was away. I have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop, Amilo L7310GW model with Windows XP. There is no sound whatsoever, there also isn't a device to adjust volume etc. When starting the computer, I'm...

Error-domain controller [ 12 Answers ]

When I want to install Domain controller this error is appeared: This computer has no disk drives formatted for the NTFS file system ,Because the SYSVOL folder is replicated among domain controllers,that folder must be on a disk formatted with NTFS. (you can convert drives formatted with the...

Controller clock [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access a network workstation this the message I get "the server's clock is not synchronised with the primary domain controller's clock. Please help to fix the problem.

Domain controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am having problems trying to logon to our 2 servers from a domain computer. The system was working fine before. I am unable to print nor access the file server, however some users can. We have a mail server and a file server. We have set up the domain using Active Directory in the...

Multimedia Controller [ 1 Answers ]

HI ,I HAVE speakers and audio system with my system ,but there is no sound when I am play this programs. I shows like that "the audio sound and audio drivers not installd,but I have no any drivers CD WITH ME, SO HELP ME!WHAT CAN I DO?

View more questions Search