Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BearVanMan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Kenmore 110-74672400 Gas Dryer WIll Not Heat After I cleaned all the Vents out!
    All I did today was tilt the dryer forward while I disconnected the vent lines and cleaned all of them from the back of the dryer all the way to the outside of the house. Could I have screwed up the Pilot by tilting it and keeping it tilted for such a long time? I thought I would have made the wife so happy and now I am without a way to dry the clothes. I am not even slightly Technically intelligent, quite the opposite, so if I need to call in the big boys let me know. But, if it's something simple, I can probably get r' done! Please advise!

Thanking you in advance for the generosity of your knowledge,

Tom Skinner

[email protected]

[email protected]
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Not good with model #s but does this have a pilot or an ignitor? You didn't crimp the gas line did you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model 110.63932102 will not heat [ 6 Answers ]

My dryer stopped heating although it runs. I confirmed I was getting 240volts at the source. I checked the continuity of the element, the thermal fuse and the thermostat and found that they were continuous. I have read that the thermistor might have something to do with it...

Sears Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer mod.110.70092991 [ 6 Answers ]

My 3-yr.old Kenmore Elite Gas dryer has been doing very odd things! After running a load, when the dryer shuts off, or I shut it off (clear it), the touch control panel goes dead. No lights are lit. If you push the touch pad for various cycles it will not do anything. You can also push...

Kenmore gas dryer model 110 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore gas dryer approx 3 yrs old recently it quit working runs but does not heat I changed celonoid also thermostet/flame sensor help parts I used were from older model that I replaced in past

Kenmore 29" gas dryer Model #110.72602101 takes several cycles to dry. [ 6 Answers ]

My 5 year old Kenmore Super Capacity gas dryer (model #110.72602101) suddenly started taking several cycles to dry a load of clothes. I checked the vent and it is not clogged. There is a plug on the front of the dryer I pulled off and watched the flame ignite and it stayed burning until the timer...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model 110.74972301 no heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dryer that runs but has no heat. The ignitor do not spark the gas to get the heat on. The model is 110.74972301. I had this on an older model and found a fuse on the back of the dryer that was an overload fuse. Replaced it and it worked. I can not find that on this dryer. Can you...

View more questions Search