Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfresh09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Where can I get skin lightening creams
    Where can I get skin lightening products. I have gone to walgreens and walmart amongst other locations were I assumed skin lightening products would be available.but I haven't really found any good products. Help!!
    carolyn08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
    I've never gone to the store because I thougt people would look at me weird, I suggest shopping online at drugstore.com where they'll give you revews and ratings or go directly to the product website. Also a lot of hair supply stores seem to carry skin lightening products but I'm not sure why :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening Creams [ 10 Answers ]

I have pigmentation and freckles from over exposure to the sun. I was told about Dr Palmer's skin lightening cream and also read an article on Extreme lightening cream. I am a white middle aged lady and would like to know whether other people have used any of these or other creams successfully. ...

Skin Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I have use the Bioclaire Cream and I got white spots on my skin what can I used to remove them.

Lightening creams that can worsen hyperpigmentation [ 2 Answers ]

Hydroquinone can worsen hyperpigmentation. What about other skin lighteners such as licorice root, arbutin, and azelaic acid? How long would you have to use them to risk darkening your skin. Are there any creams without the risk of darkening the skin further? Any info would be...

Lightening creams [ 1 Answers ]

Will my lightening cream work if I cover it with a moisturizer twice a day

Skin Creams [ 1 Answers ]

Besides makeup and sunscreen, is any other product ineffective to apply after the cream or moisturizer?

View more questions Search