Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Need for Speed Carbon
    Does anyone have this game, I'm trying to get my first tier 3 car but none are for sale, I have the whole map conquered but the top 1/4. Let me know what exactly I have to do to unlock the tier 3 cars, or better yet, one of the best in tier 3.
    Hunter_Man 1010 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2007, 07:01 PM
    So do u mean the red island, if so after it says u unlock them u must go buy one at a car lot, or with anycar u unlock at any island, I drive a vette' zo6 on the game buy the way
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Makes sense, in the past few days I unlocked a few areas on the red island and a few cars became available, but I don't have 200,000. Im using a level 2 Porche Carrera and I also bought a Mercedes (dont remember the model) neither of them are very effective at winning races on the red island. I'll see if I have enough for the vette, was that a level 3? I was going to save and buy the ford gt
    Hunter_Man 1010 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2007, 01:50 PM
    The ford gt isn't that much faster, and the corvette has better acceleration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need for speed carbon [ 3 Answers ]

How can you make your car go fast from the 2nd gear I seen peole driving 200mph on second gear

High-speed Cable/low Speed Operation [ 1 Answers ]

I had Time Warner Cable(TWC) Road Runner service(high-speed cable) installed recently on my Panasonic CF-47 Laptop. It turns out that it operates two times SLOWER than Dial-Up!! I have a W98 O/S. The High-speed cable into the computer measures normal(as measured by a super-tech with TWC). After he...

Carbon Dioxide [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find volume of Carbon dioxide?

Carbon [ 4 Answers ]

What happens when carbon is heated?

3 speed ceiling fan only has 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 speed Hunter ceiling that I rarely turn off and all 3 speeds had been working. I recently turned it off and when I turned it back on, only the high speed is working. I assumed the switch was bad and replaced it. I still only have the High speed. Has anyone had this problem before? ...

View more questions Search