bamski456 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 09:21 AM
    I want him so bad!
    Ok
    Well
    There's this boy
    The one I've liked for three years now
    And I really want him! So bad
    He's really shy, I think its cute but at times like this its annoying!
    I have no idea what to do next
    I've spoke to him about music and stuff and we both never know what to say next
    I'm hoping he goes down to the Skate Park so I an speak to him... but then what do I do?
    Omg I want him!
    Anyway
    Any advice will be really appreciated ty!
    :confused:
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 6, 2007, 09:49 AM
    3 years is a long time...

If anything you've tried didn't work, maybe you should be really straight forward with him. Tell him how much you like him, including his shyness. :-) Otherwise, guys usually just don't get it.
    p_rich91 Posts: 40, Reputation: 10

Aug 6, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Sometimes boys are just dumb and have no idea a girl likes them. Just keep talking to him. And if you feel that he likes talking to you and hanging out with you too, you could tell him you like him. That way at least you'll know whether he likes you too. Sometimes not knowing is worse than rejection. At least you can move on after rejection. But it sounds like he may like you too so I would just make it more obvious that you are interested in him.
    Page131313 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bamski456
    Ok
    Well
    Theres this boy
    the one ive liked for three years now
    and i really want him! so bad
    hes really shy, i think its cute but at times like this its annoying!!
    i have no idea what to do next
    ive spoke to him about music and stuff and we both never know what to say next
    im hoping he goes down to the Skate Park so i an speak to him....but then what do i do?
    omg i want him!
    anyway
    any advice will be really appreciated ty!!
    :confused:
    Bamski I know what your going through I like this guy and he is sending me mixed signals so I don't know what to do now but I'm going to ask him up front and so should yo talk to him ask him how he feels about you and it will work out for the best
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
    He is just like me lol, I can't talk to girls who like me. This one girl was a good friend of mine until she had her friends tell me she liked me, I got really shy and hardly talked to her, And I just ignored that she liked me because I know I would only get more shy. If he is like that, the best thing to do is just conftront him. That's what the girl did to me, her friend grabbed me and the girl, and she asked me out, and I accepted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dogg [ 3 Answers ]

OK,. I don't know what I did.My dog use to be nice,kind and always wanting to be next to me. But know these couple of days he has tried to bite me, and he growls at me when I enter to each room. He also doesn't even want me to carry him. If I do try to carry him he asks like he is going to bite me....

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Bad Debt and Bad Debt allocation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help with the following accounting exercise? The following info was listed in company X balance sheet as of 2005 Aacounts Rec for 2004 150,000 Aacounts Rec for 2005 250,000 Allowance for bad debt in 2004 was 8,200 Allowance for bad debt in 2005 was 12,000

View more questions Search