Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxytv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Destination Wedding w/ Military Groom and Groomsman
    We are having a destination wedding in the Caribbean. My fiancé is in the Army and wants to wear his dress blues. The Groomsmen will be wearing more casual attire (khaki's and a white shirt). One of his groomsmen is also in the Army, and is of a higher rank than my fiancé. Does the Groomsman need to wear his dress blues as well, or is it acceptable under military etiquette for only my fiancé to wear the military attire?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 7, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I thought the dress code was all optional, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd have your FI ask his groomsman what he should do.
    -OR-
    Military Tips

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military Wedding [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, I am planning to have a military wedding sometime next year in the fall. My husband and I got married last year June and due to his deployment we decided to hold off on the actual wedding itself. Now he is deployed and when he returns we would like to have a wedding I am new to military...

Military wedding [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the Marine Corps. My wedding is planned for after I get out. Can I still have a military wedding after getting out?

Groom Doesn't want Bride's Father to Pay for Wedding [ 10 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, and now that I've found a great place to hold the wedding that offers an all-inclusive wedding package, now my Fiancé says that he doesn't want for our wedding to be an event, and that he doesn't care if anyone is there but us two. And he is...

Military wedding [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know do u have to use red, white and blue for you wedding colores? That's just not me. :eek:

Military wedding [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not engaged yet, I'm getting the ring on his next leave ( one month).. but however he wants to get married with in like 3-4 months, where as I wanted to get married in about 9-12.. how ever that is changing.. I'd marry him tomorrow if I could. I want a simple wedding, I don't need anything...

View more questions Search