Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 07:23 AM
    His Ex and his memory
    My fiancé of over 3 years constantly says... "remember when we did "such and such"......and I will say......."It WASN'T with me"....

I constantly confuses, forgets? Who he did what with. In the first year - maybe - I could be a little more tolerable - but after this long?

Does he still harbour feelings for his ex? I am a carbon replacement? Am I that "unremarkable" that I blend in? Is he just insensitive, truly forgetful, or a combination of both?
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 6, 2007, 08:29 AM
    It sounds like he may still have fond memories of his ex. Do you know if their breakup was a bad one.He may have not ever gotten over her.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:10 AM
    It means nothing... It used to happen to me... It just means it was so long ago and sometimes you can't remember who it was with. But I think it's good at least he thinks it was with you. You should let him believe that. Obviously his ex wasn't so remarkable because he thinks everything is with you... Shows how good you are! Aww, he's in love... so cute... Be happy! We wish we had what you have!! Embrace him and love him as much as you can!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Well, one thing is sure ; he remembers things too well for his own good! I'd tell him that anything that was said or happened more than 6 months ago is off limits and no longer applies! If that doesn't do the trick then I'd seriously rethink your relationship with this guy. I wonder if your fiancé is related to my wife lol!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 6, 2007, 10:45 AM
    He's reminiscing out loud.

It's strange, but maybe he implies he would like to do that* with you. So, why not make a good memory?

*what he's saying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know about memory [ 3 Answers ]

Is 128 mb enough memory on a mp3 player for my seven year old daughter?

Can I take the memory? [ 6 Answers ]

I know nothing about computers... so I'm sorry if my question sounds dumb lol. I got a laptop in January, on windows vista home premium. For me personally it wasn't a good experience. Nothing was compatible with it, I couldn't view most videos as the player I needed wasn't compatible, I really...

Memory RAM [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not good with computers. I want to upgrade my memory but do not know how many pins? I have a Compaq Presario SR1123Mw.

Memory [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference bet. Physical memory and virtual memory. I have a total physical memory of 256MB and available is 29.70 MB while virtual is 2.00GB and available 1.96MB. Does this mean that I do not have enough space that's why I'm having slow startup?

Not enough memory [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, sometimes when I attempt to connect to a web site, doesn't matter which one, I get a message that says not enough memory to run this program close one or more programs. If I do C/A/D to see what is running, the normal stuff is there and then Webshots, webshots all the way down the little...

View more questions Search