Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Aug 6, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Just curious
    OK I was wondering if you have very irregular periods, like to where you might not see your period until 3months later, is it possible to still get pregnant if you have unprotected sex within those 3 months? Just curious..
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Aug 6, 2007, 06:59 AM
    To be honest maybe they'll be irregular by a few days but never three months!

Aug 6, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Back in high school when I was a little overweight, I didn't see my period for like 3 months. And when my period finally did come, I had my period for like a whole month. I was put on birth control for 3 months to regulate my cycle. And I was still a virgin back then.so yes it is possible to be irregular like that. I don't suffer from such cases anymore, but I was just wondering if it was possible to have unprotected sex and get pregnant when this occurs.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Aug 6, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Woah that must be awful! Must have been really uncomfortable, now that you mention it.. it was when I was taking birth control that I was irregular!

Aug 6, 2007, 07:06 AM
    You I don't know why it happened, but doctors told me it had something to do with my weight. I was overweight back in my high school days
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Anything is possible, so yes there is that slight possibility that you can get pregnant with irregular periods, however such irregularity like you experienced would make the chances very slim. :)

Aug 6, 2007, 08:10 AM
    You I guess. Thanks
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Scary THought for the Day:

My cousin had problems and didn't have a period for 3 YEARS. One day, riding in the car with her hubby she cried and got super emotional after he teased her 'bout something. She stopped, looked at him and said, "OMG I'm pregnant." (since she was unusually emotional)
    Took a test... and yep. 5 months pregnant in fact. :eek:

Timing is everything I suppose. :p

Aug 7, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Wow that's pretty F*ing scary. Thanks for the post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Curious [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone ever had a sonagram that said the baby was a boy, and then it turned out to be a girl? I know that this probably sounds silly, because the aren't really ever wrong about boys, they are more likely wrong about girls. I just keep having these dreams that I have a girl. I am very excited to...

Just curious [ 4 Answers ]

What does the term hems and haws mean?

Very curious [ 1 Answers ]

o.k I have been trying to get preggy on #3 and I have been expiercing a lot of vaginal discharge , no other stuff(smell ,itch) so I had sex yesterday , and a few days before that , also my peiord was on the 9th of this month , so is this ouvlation discharge or is this very early pregnancy stuff??...

Just curious... [ 1 Answers ]

Aloha! I'm new to this site and posted a reply earlier... But I guess it will be easier to post here... My name is Jeannie BD: 11/4/74, my husband Jeff BD: 11/5/75, and my daughter Noel BD: 2/3/99. I am just curious about what is generally ahead for us in the next year. I read Tarot and am...

View more questions Search