Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

Aug 6, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Water supply for a kenmore dishwasher
    I purchased a new Kenmore dishwasher, (Consumer Report # 1 rated if that helps). I do not have the model number handy, however, does it normally require a hot or cold water supply?

Thanks in advance
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Hot
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Can't rate Esquire1 until I spread some greenies around but hot only for a dishwasher is correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

Stock Number 16849 Serial Number FE4711416 Model Number 1684993 Suddenly started leaking between the bottom of the dishwasher door and the top of the bottom faceplate. We moved into this house 7 months ago. No owners manual. This is not while the dishwasher is draining. It is just a few...

Kenmore Built-in 363 Dishwasher with Standing Water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a Kenmore 363 Built-in Dishwasher. The dishwasher is not draining all of the way - there is a puddle of standing water (at least a cup) under the cover inlet. We only use the dishwasher once a week or so, and the standing water is growing into something rather unpleasant. We...

Recurring leaks from new dishwasher supply hoses [ 4 Answers ]

I have just installed a dishwasher in my new kitchen. My second supply hose in 3 days has just developed a leak. The first time I thought it was a faulty hose (or the dog chewed it!). Now I am not so sure. I have attached a photo of the damage, which was identical on both hoses. The hose does loop...

Kenmore dishwasher won't heat water [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new Kenmore Elite dishwasher. I have checked the water during the Hi Temp wash cycle and the sani rinse cycle and it isn't any hotter than 133 degrees, the temp of the water from my water heater. The instructions say the water should be at a minimum of 129 from the tap and I always run the...

View more questions Search