Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkchick_888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 03:46 AM
    80s or 90s kids movie about ants
    :confused:.. the movie I am trying to figure out its not a bugs life or antz lol so I remember watching this cartoon movie when I was younger and it was about ants, and how when they got older they got these cabump things on their butts and the little ants didn't get it till they were old enough... OK that sounds really weird but I used to love this movie when I was younger and I can't remember the name. I think it was from the late 90s or early 80s and I don't think it was a very popular or well known kids movie. If anyone knows what movie I am talking about PLEASE tell me lol... :D
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Pinkchick_888, the movie you are looking for is an animated film from 1984 called Gallavants. The imdb.com plot summary says: "Gallavants are ants living in a their own fairy-tale land, Ganteville. The little ones have to go to school in preparation of their adult life as working ants. However, one pupil thinks he doesn't need to take lessons in order to find his destination in life. He has to learn the hard way..."

I actually found this on Snopes of all places, one I realized that my Google search should use "kabump" instead of "cabump".
    pinkchick_888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 02:05 AM
    OMGSH!! THX SOOO MUCH!! Hopefully now I can get it somewhere lol =D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Kids late 80s-90s movie title [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

Name of kids movie made in 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this movie and I have asked everyone I know and no one remembers... if anyone can help that would be great. All I remember is that it is about a family and the kids don't like their parents so they decide they want new ones. Somehow they get coins to buy...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

View more questions Search