Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 06:57 AM
    Amira Magic Cream Doesn‘t Work
    How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and gents share your experience right here and tell us what kind of race you is.
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 06:20 AM
    "Magic" things never worked and never will work...

... dont buy products with such labels on it... they just rib you off
    pao Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 08:56 AM
    How come you say that?
    Could you please tell me the real color of that magic cream? I am very confused because some people here said that this cream really works and some were not satisfied.
    What is the real score? Which is better amira magic cream or godive whitening cream?
    Could you please tell me the exact price of magic cream in philippine pesos?

Thanks
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2005, 01:15 PM
    pao, don't waste your money on the magic cream. The only positive reviews on this site are from the people who are selling it. Try real products like makari or godiva. Herbal inn works well too, but some people think it might be dangerous. I have had good results with the Whiterskin cream too, but Ive heard that doesn't work on all people.
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 03:54 AM
    And that woman funky mommy is such an she just isn't friendly and call people morons and .I wouldn‘t buy from somebody that talk like that to her customers.They just rip offs I stick to GODIVA.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 24, 2005, 07:45 AM
    The Truth About Magic Creams
    A lot of people are so confused about these so called Magic creams. I will not say it doesn't work because it did work for my mom. And it was not Amira magic cream. I did my research & found out that these magic creams come from 3 different countries. KSA, Korea & China. I was able to buy this Magic cream from Korea for my mom P600 or US$6) & it worked for my mom's melasma. The pigmentation lightened so much. The problem was there was a shortage of supply. Right now, I am still waiting for word from the one supplying it. Will get back to you all as soon as I get hold of the Korean magic cream once again which I think has the best consistency, texture & results!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 24, 2005, 07:46 AM
    Oopps... wrong
    Oopps.. P600 is US$12. My mistake
    cmsc7496 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 02:29 PM
    Amira Magic Cream works for me
    Sosodef... I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with funkymommy... But I would say that, not because you had bad experience with the seller means that what she sells does not work. I've been using the Amira Magic Cream for 4 months now and I'm very happy with the result. I used to have a dark under arm because of giving birth (I guess? ). I heard about the magic cream and I tried it. I've been using it since then and I'm happy I tried it. There are lots of resellers with a good attitude where you can buy the cream. I can not speak for every body but I believe that the Magic Cream is very good based on my own experience. Funkymommy is not the only one who sells the magic cream. Try to look for another reseller and if it really did not work for you then you can tell everybody that the MAGIC CREAM does not work but until then you can not claim that it does not work.

About that lady who purchase the Magic cream from KOREA?? I have not heard about it... I know that most of the MAGIC CREAM is made in KSA. Just be careful because there are a lot of people who are selling MAGIC CREAM that is FAKE. :)
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 02:02 AM
    For people who have lightened up from magic cream, how long do the results last you?
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 12:59 AM
    It works for some, but its not for everyone
    I have heard of amira magic cream here. Some say it worked for them, but some say it caused some sort of skin irritation, some thing like skin blemishes.

What happened to your underarms?
    99ludes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 03:06 PM
    Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSODEF
    How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think i‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and gents share your experience right here and tell us what kind of race you is.

Hi there,

Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening really work, because I purchase this item in August and I have been breaking out really badly that I got shy out and would not go to public where people are. I'm really passion about this item and it kind of sad that you would say some negative about this item. This item work like a charm. You will start notice the difference on the second or third day like it stated. It sound crazy but before I purchase a Shiseido whitening and it cost over $100.00 and it did nothing for me but I purchase the Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening and it only cost me $35.00 and it work rite the next day when you put on it. I can feel that it working and it make my skin lighter every day. I wish I can go back and took the picture of myself where I have acnes and red and dark spot and you guy can see it really work. This item work so great that I'm authorizer deal for this item now. I'm sorry to hear that some people did not see the result. I think the best way is to buy from directly from authorizer dealer. I want to bring out the word that this item work and I'm loving it everyday. I hear that there are some fake Amira Magic cream out there that people are selling, so if you are not careful and buy cheap price then your face taking the consequence. I hope people will only buy from authorizer dealer Amira Magic cream. You will see the different. I hope you guy will fine my opinion helpful.

Have a great day!
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 07:50 PM
    One thing to keep in mind about magic cream is that it contains hydroquinone. So if you don't have a problem with that, then it should be okay since hydroquinone is proven to work. There are studies that show the rebound effects of HQ so take that into consideration.

Here is a page that lists the ingredients of amira magic cream with HQ listed:

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/order.htm
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2005, 08:42 PM
    Not only that, dermatologists don't usually recommend because of its adverse effects. A friend who sells this told me that you can use it on your underarms, but to use it on your face is a big no-no!

Sep 14, 2005, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 99ludes
    Hi there,

Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening really work, because I purchase this item in August and I have been breaking out really badly that I got shy out and would not go to public where people are. I'm really passion about this item and it kinda sad that you would say some negative about this item. This item work like a charm. You will start notice the difference on the second or third day like it stated. It sound crazy but before I purchase a Shiseido whitening and it cost over $100.00 and it did nothing for me but I purchase the Amira Magic Cream Skin Whitening and it only cost me $35.00 and it work rite the next day when you put on it. I can feel that it working and it make my skin lighter every day. I wish I can go back and took the picture of myself where I have acnes and red and dark spot and you guy can see it really work. This item work so great that I'm authorizer deal for this item now. I'm sorry to hear that some people did not see the result. I think the best way is to buy from directly from authorizer dealer. I want to bring out the word that this item work and I'm loving it everyday. I hear that there are some fake Amira Magic cream out there that people are selling, so if you are not careful and buy cheap price then your face taking the consequence. I hope people will only buy from authorizer dealer Amira Magic cream. You will see the different. I hope you guy will fine my opinion helpful.

Have a great day!
    Also I have to stated that Amira magic cream doesn't contain hydroquinone, if you purchase a Amira magic cream that has label hydroquinone then it fake. I just want to point that out for buyer.
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 07:24 PM
    Hi,
    I bought last week amira magic cream from a distributor in CA, and she told me that it contains 1 % of hydroquinone.

Sep 14, 2005, 09:31 PM
    Amira Magic Cream
    Hi there,

I ask my distributor in Philippines which is where this item came from, so it point less asking a California because this item is made from Philippines they did say the only Active Ingredients:
    Melawhite & Chamomile
    Natural milk extract, sun block, full spectrum UVA, UVB and SPF 15.
    Ascorbic Acid, Jojoba Oil and Fragrance. I hope this help.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Sep 16, 2005, 06:19 PM
    If you want my two cents. Seems like the cali person is more honest since its in the USA and they have legal obligations to disclose the real ingredients. The people selling it from Philippines might be hiding the fact that it has HQ because there is no agency (like the FDA) there to enforce products like this.

Sep 17, 2005, 02:42 AM
    Hindude,

Lately the FDA found and banned lots of products here in the usa ( specially in small stores in New york) lightening products containing high percentage of mercury and hydroquinone.
    I don't know how to post a link or article ( no kidding, I have no idea from informatik ). But just Google mercury and you will see what I am talking about.
    What I want to say is, there are LOTS of illegal creams ( not manufactured here ) here in the usa coming from overseas in the beauty stores, that doesn't disclose the real ingredients.
    How a NATURAL cream can lighten the skin in less than 1 week? NO natural stuff can do that.
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2005, 09:34 AM
    Godiva
    I tried their products and ordered enough to get the wholesale discount twice over, I brought into the slurm big time! :rolleyes:

The combination of lotion and soap over time dried out my skin, then I started to get weird dark patches? (looked like carpet burns and they scabbed over once I stopped using it, in fact to get better I had to get allot worse, I would never recommend using godiva to anyone)

The deodorant made my armpits sore and didn't provide much in the way of odour protection either... :mad:

I'm not sure whether makari works or not, but someone told me they were using hydroquinone based creams mixed with the makari to get results, others said the makari had no effect on them whilst others still said once they stopped using it they darkened quick-time

For their prices (makari) I'd expect them to be superb/fantastic - I'm not convinced by makari despite everyone on the "other" forum raving about it... they sound possessed :eek: :p

Sep 17, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Kinekon18,
    I don't want to sound rude but this is a Amira magic cream thread.
    You can perhaps create a new thread for Godiva product or makari.
    Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search