Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2005, 04:19 AM
    what was read
    Quote Originally Posted by bella05
    Kinekon18,
    i don't want to sound rude but this is a Amira magic cream thread.
    You can perhaps create a new thread for Godiva product or makari.
    Thanks. :)

someone on this thread posted that you should use godiva, I saw that as a green-light in terms of talking about my personal experience whilst using that specific product (godiva) = don't. ;)

does any magic cream work? :rolleyes:
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2005, 04:20 AM
    There
    Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982
    pao, dont waste your money on the magic cream. the only postive reviews on this site are from the people who are selling it. Try real products like makari or godiva. Herbal inn works well too, but some people think it might be dangerous. I have had good results with the Whiterskin cream too, but Ive heard that doesnt work on all people.
    I knew I read it somewhere here...
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 19, 2005, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsc7496
    Sosodef... I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with funkymommy... But I would say that, not because you had bad experience with the seller means that what she sells does not work. I've been using the Amira Magic Cream for 4 months now and I'm very happy with the result. I used to have a dark under arm because of giving birth (i guess??). I heard about the magic cream and I tried it. I've been using it since then and I'm happy I tried it. There are lots of resellers with a good attitude where you can buy the cream. I can not speak for every body but I believe that the Magic Cream is very good based on my own experience. Funkymommy is not the only one who sells the magic cream. Try to look for another reseller and if it really did not work for you then you can tell everybody that the MAGIC CREAM does not work but until then you can not claim that it does not work.

About that lady who purchase the Magic cream from KOREA???. I have not heard about it... I know that most of the MAGIC CREAM is made in KSA. Just be careful because there are a lot of people who are selling MAGIC CREAM that is FAKE. :)
    I just learned that it was not Amira Magic cream that improved my mom's melasma. Its called Pervill Magic cream
    jonanny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 01:50 PM
    G Cream
    As I have mentioned on my other post, I have tried the product that Kazumi was selling and got good result. But since we are in the subject of skin whitening, have anyone heard of G Cream? I noticed that there's some Filipinoes at this forum. G cream is the skin whitening that Giselle Sanchez ( a celebrity in the Philippines) have endorsed and now selling. She's selling it for P400.00 per 10 gms. Since I live outside of the Philippines, she requires that I buy 10 units, plus sign a waiver, and remit payment via wire transfer. I thought it's too much hassle so did not buy it. If you live in the Philippines and want to give it a shot, send me a private message and your email and I will forward you the email that she sent me which has all the information and number to call. Or, if you're not comfortable giving me your email, perhaps you want to visit her official website and send her a comment about her whitening cream. The URL is http://www.gisellesanchez.com. ;)
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pao
    could you please tell me the real color of that magic cream? i am very confused because some people here said that this cream really works and some were not satisfied.
    what is the real score? which is better amira magic cream or godive whitening cream?
    could you please tell me the exact price of magic cream in philippine pesos?

thanks
    The real color of magic cream is dirty white or cream. Kind of yellowish too. If it's light, that's not the real deal. I even saw ones in white! I've been using magic cream, and I've had no bad experience from it. It's really good. My underarms have lightended up. And keeps me protected from the sun, well I do mix it up with skin white (SPF 5)
    Eowin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 06:37 AM
    Wow
    Are you using makari or another depigmentic cream? You look very beautiful and your white skin looks very good

Hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings Eowin
    Aussiegirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2005, 04:04 AM
    Amira Magic is rubbish
    I purchased Amira Magic Whitening Cream approximately 3 months ago and I have used it constantly since then. I am still waiting for the results. Oh! Hang on a minute there won't be any results because it is crap and it does not work.

IT IS A GIMMICK. TRUST ME! :mad:

Nov 8, 2005, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiegirl
    I purchased Amira Magic Whitening Cream approximately 3 months ago and I have used it constantly since then. I am still waiting for the results. Oh! Hang on a minute there won't be any results because it is crap and it does not work.

IT IS A GIMMICK. TRUST ME! :mad:
    I agree! I agree! I think its just an ordinary moisturizer with lots of good promotion!
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Nov 8, 2005, 03:53 PM
    The only reason you see a lot of praise for these magic creams is they've got hundreds of distributors that only have these forums and friends as a means to advertise. Many of those that keep hyping it are the ones that are selling it. Airline stewardesses used to sell it picking it up from the mideast and selling it back to their hometown. Lots of controversy has arose on whether the ingredients are all disclosed. Only recently have we been finding out many contained hydroquinone. When in the past they stated it was all natural. Many of the distributors are competing with the other distributors saying one magic cream is safer than the other. Who knows who or what to believe?
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 09:00 PM
    I've never trusted the magic creams. The labels and jars look very cheap and look like they were made by someone at home.

Nov 11, 2005, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonanny
    As I have mentioned on my other post, I have tried the product that Kazumi was selling and got good result. But since we are in the subject of skin whitening, have anyone heard of G Cream? I noticed that there's some Filipinoes at this forum. G cream is the skin whitening that Giselle Sanchez ( a celebrity in the Philippines) have endorsed and now selling. She's selling it for P400.00 per 10 gms. Since I live outside of the Philippines, she requires that I buy 10 units, plus sign a waiver, and remit payment via wire transfer. I thought it's too much hassle so did not buy it. If you live in the Philippines and want to give it a shot, send me a private message and your email and I will forward you the email that she sent me which has all the information and number to call. Or, if you're not comfortable giving me your email, perhaps you want to visit her official website and send her a comment about her whitening cream. The URL is http://www.gisellesanchez.com. ;)
    I did some research & I really think that G cream is Pohli cream repackaged.
    Aussiegirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2005, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I agree! I agree! I think its just an ordinary moisturizer with lots of good promotion!
    Dimples, you may be interested to know that I just recently took the cream to work (I am an anesthesiologist at a hospital in Australia) and I asked a favour of the microbiology department to take a look at it. They did inform me, as I think we all already Know, it does not contain any chemical or natural skin lightening elements but it does seem to possess some good skin moisturisation agents. It also appears not to contain any highly dangerous chemicals although they did say that that there were some ingredients that could not be indentified.
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2005, 09:15 AM
    I have tried the magic cream and it DIDN'T work!
    It is a waste of money!

Nov 13, 2005, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiegirl
    Dimples, you may be interested to know that I just recently took the cream to work (I am an anesthesiologist at a hospital in Australia) and I asked a favour of the microbiology department to take a look at it. They did inform me, as I think we all already Know, it does not contain any chemical or natural skin lightening elements but it does seem to possess some good skin moisturisation agents. It also appears not to contain any highly dangerous chemicals although they did say that that there were some ingredients that could not be indentified.
    Hahaha. So there it is. There is just no magic there at all!
    sensi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 07:10 AM
    What works for you may not work for me!!
    :mad: What works for you may not work for me!! It really pissed me off because I had to shell out P650 for this ****ing magic cream only to find out that I am very sensitive to it. The initial reaction was redness followed by itchiness. :mad: Does anybody have the same reaction as mine. Please tell me your own experience. THANKS FOR NOTHING MAGIC CREAM!!
    sensi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 07:23 AM
    Jonanny
    Really? So have you used the cream yourself. Does it really work? You know any product that really whitens your underarm that is not a hoax... :eek:
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sensi
    Really? So have you used the cream yourself. Does it really work? You know any product that really whitens your underarm that is not a hoax.... :eek:

Sure, check this one out:

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=5638555268

I bought my set at www.coco-puro.com

that's my underarms right there! :D ... hahaha!
    Grungey Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2005, 11:55 AM
    Why don't you try to Google mercury
    See what you get? You have to be precised, mercury could give you tons of results, it could be a mineral, a planet, a vehicle or what have you. If you are trying to create a stir and warn the public regarding illegal lightening products, details... details and correct details? How could you come up with these informations without the complete details. Small stores in New York, what kind of stores, chinese stores, arabic stores? You even mentioned FDA, do you even know what it stands for?
    Ai yay... yay! :eek: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by bella05
    Hindude,

lately the FDA found and banned lots of products here in the usa ( specially in small stores in New york) lightening products containing high percentage of mercury and hydroquinone.
    I don't know how to post a link or article ( no kidding, i have no idea from informatik ). But just google mercury and you will see what i am talking about.
    What i want to say is, there are LOTS of illegal creams ( not manufactured here ) here in the usa coming from overseas in the beauty stores, that doesn't disclose the real ingredients.
    How a NATURAL cream can lighten the skin in less than 1 week? NO natural stuff can do that.
    Jessica_Spencer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 05:49 AM
    My favourite...
    About 5 years ago, when I was facing those huge skin problems, I started to use all sorts of products. My sister, knowing what my biggest problem was, bought me from Europe Gerovital Plant, a product line only with natural ingredients, as she knew I am allergic to anything else.
    Here's what she bought me, and I want to tell you that I'm still using it:
    http://www.aslaskin.com/ProductLineD...spx?Category=4

Best regards,
    Jess.
    white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 05:11 AM
    2% hydroquinone is fine right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search