Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CapAIM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Is there more to this ?
    A few months ago I went to Miami to spend the weekend with my older brother,
    His wife and my newborn nephew. While I was down there, I got to meet his
    Sister-in-law. We didn't really have that much interaction with her and each
    Time I saw her was when other About 2 months later, I went down there again,
    This time for a week. During that week, I spent more time with the sister-in-law
    Than I did with my older brother and his family. We went to gym together, we
    Went to a Police concert, we went to the beach and we went out to dinner. After
    That week, my older brother and his wife have started to think that she might
    Think of me as more than just an in-law. We've kept in touch and she's even
    Talked about things we could do when I go back and she's even talked about
    Coming up here to visit me. My question is was she just being friendly or is
    There more to this and if so how I would go about finding out ?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 07:32 PM
    I'd say a woman who spent all that free time with you was finding something pretty appealing about you. The only thing you can do is continue talking to her and maybe plan a trip to see one another again and see how it goes.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 6, 2007, 09:41 AM
    It sounds like she might have a romantic interested in you. So, yes, there might be something more to that. I guess she finds you appealing and she likes something about you. I don't know how much you know each other by now, but she definitely seems to like you.

I don't think you need to go find this out, but keep on doing what you're doing: keep in touch with her, go out with her if she asks you to, let her visit you if she wants to. If you want, casually ask her to go somewhere with you. See how see reacts. Sooner or later, you'll find out what her intentions are.

Is there a problem considering the fact that you are in-laws?

Aug 8, 2007, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    It sounds like she might have a romantic interested in you. So, yes, there might be something more to that. I guess she finds you appealing and she likes something about you. I don't know how much you know each other by now, but she definitely seems to like you.

I don't think you need to go find this out, but keep on doing what you're doing: keep in touch with her, go out with her if she asks you to, let her visit you if she wants to. If you want, casually ask her to go somewhere with you. See how see reacts. Sooner or later, you'll find out what her intentions are.

Is there a problem considering the fact that you are in-laws?
    No
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Aug 20, 2007, 03:25 PM
    I wonder how is it going.

If I may ask, what happened?

Sep 5, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    I wonder how is it going.

If I may ask, what happened?
    Sorry about the delay in answering but since my last post, we've kept in touch via email and last weekend I went back down there to visit my brother and family. I got to spend some time with her, as well. We went to a park and then we went out to dinner. We had fun and after being with her I think I may be falling for her but I'm not too sure how to approach her.
    marilynm Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CapAIM
    A few months ago I went to Miami to spend the weekend with my older brother,
    his wife and my newborn nephew. While I was down there, I got to meet his
    sister-in-law. We didn't really have that much interaction with her and each
    time I saw her was when other About 2 months later, I went down there again,
    this time for a week. During that week, I spent more time with the sister-in-law
    than I did with my older brother and his family. We went to gym together, we
    went to a Police concert, we went to the beach and we went out to dinner. After
    that week, my older brother and his wife have started to think that she might
    think of me as more than just an in-law. We've kept in touch and she's even
    talked about things we could do when I go back and she's even talked about
    coming up here to visit me. My question is was she just being friendly or is
    there more to this and if so how I would go about finding out ?
    Ask

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search