Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Aug 5, 2007, 06:47 PM
    OK music buffs, show me your talent!
    Hello! I've been trying to find 2 song titles. Both songs are by a female artist. The first song sounds a lot like the old I Dream of Jeannie theme song. The other is featured on a movie preview for Ultraviolet. The preview I'm referring to is on the Underworld:Evolution dvd. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I couldn't give more details. Have a good night.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Aug 5, 2007, 07:15 PM
    I believe one of the songs you are looking for is "24" by Jem, from the Ultraviolet soundtrack:

YouTube - "24" by Jem - Final draft

I believe I may possibly know the other song you are referring to -- given that it is fairly recent -- but can't recall the name of the artist at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of it.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Aug 5, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Remembered the song I was thinking of...
    Could it be "1 2 3 4" by Feist:

YouTube - Feist - 1 2 3 4

Hope this helps somewhat. :)
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Aug 6, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Oh, I hope so... thank you. My husband will be very grateful if these are it.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All right movie buffs. [ 1 Answers ]

Need the titles of two movies... One was about a girl who inheirits a house and moves in with her boyfriend. I was real.y young when I saw this, so it was late 80s early 90s. She thinks the house is haunted and goes to the library to see what she can find out about it. The part I remember most...

Do I have ANY Talent? [ 11 Answers ]

I recently wrote a "poem" for a high school english class. It didn't rhyme, and it took me less than a day to write it. The day my teacher handed them back, she persisted that I had copied the whole thing off the internet. I got very angry with her and talked with her after class and finally...

A little trivia - just for fun. History buffs especially, take note: [ 2 Answers ]

Give this a whirl, just for fun: http://www.gotoquiz.com/know_your_presidents

Film buffs, make my day, and help me with a title. [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings :) Ok, I'm going to tell you all I know about this movie. I need to know the title. Maybe you've seen it... I saw this movie on TV years ago. It was probably made in the 60's or 70's, and I bet it's a cult film. I remember something involving a poisonous plant/flower having to...

Any Bollywood Buffs out there [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a Bollywood Thriller. It is 5 letters long. 3rd and 4th could possilby be both A's. ?

View more questions Search