Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrous1
    About going through having the baby - hmmmm was she thinking about it when not wanting to tell me that she was pregnant, obviously my opinion was out of the question.
    Gee I wonder why she didn't want to tell you, I mean you are acting so classy about the whole situation.

Look you came on her for advice but you get nowhere on this board by attacking people and calling someone who you repeatedly had unprotected sex with a psycho. Did you ever think that the relationship meant something to her? That she felt hurt, embarrassed and ashamed when she found out that you were just using her? That really breaks some people. All the "evidence" you are showing is just making you look worse and worse.

Here is your advice. You are not on the birth certificate so in order to get child support they will have to prove that you are the father. You will HAVE to take a paternity test because it is court ordered. If you want to you can sign away your parental rights, however that will not exclude you from paying child support. Those are your only options if you are the father. Whether this woman should have carried the baby to term is no longer debatable because the baby is born, again that baby did not ask to be born. Why are you punishing the child? Your complaint is with the mother not the child. If I was the woman in your life and saw you reacting like this I would dump you and run far, far away. You refuse to take ANY responsibility in this. You act like she hijacked in the middle of the night and stole your sperm and got herself pregnant. You were there buddy. Man up.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Are you kidding me? I was in hope to find some good advise, positive rational and not random feminists and pro life desperate fanatics abusing the very basic of living a good life AND NOT MAKING IT HARDER especially on other people.

"Petualant child?" - now that straight double standard to the 69th degree INSULT, good try though! Also, I was not the one HIDING (with the fetus) like a child.

As for not prepared and should not have intercourse - shoot I forgot we are in the STONE AGE technology wise, and even FLINSTONES had 69 abortions. So much for education now days.
    No am I not in the least kidding you. Nor am I feminist and I'm decidedly not pro-life (in fact I dispise that term). No one is making life harder on you. YOU made it harder on yourself by engaging in sexual intercourse when you were not willing or prepared to have a child.

So far the only proof you have offered about the status of this woman is that she decided to keep the baby. You have absolutely NO clue about what goes into the decision to have a baby under these circumstances.

And yes you are acting like a petulant child. Of course you won't believe it, you are too self centered for that. But it seems everyone else responding to this thread sees it. Shouldn't that make you wonder? From the first post your theme has been poor me, I may have fathered a chld and now the mother is holding me financialy responsible how unfair is that? That is sure acting childish in my book.

I'm wondering if you have told this other woman you are involved with this story. Wouldn't surprised me if you dumped you like a hot potato.

As for advice, you have gotten very good advice. You have been told that you need to get a paternity test. If the paternity test does not show you has the father, then you are off the hook and can slink away. However, if it does confirm paternity, then you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I'm wondering if you have told this other woman you are involved with this story. Wouldn't surprised me if you dumped you like a hot potato.
    Hmm I wonder if this is the source of the panic... maybe she has no idea about your shady past? Maybe she only wants to be with someone who has no other attachments? What does this lady think?

Aug 6, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Hmm I wonder if this is the source of the panic......maybe she has no idea about your shady past? Maybe she only wants to be with someone who has no other attachments? What does this lady think?
    Or maybe he doesn't want her to know what an irresponsible, self centered child he acts like.
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Or maybe he doesn't want her to know what an irresponsible, self centered child he acts like.
    I'm wondering if she knows about the "have 5-8 kids with her" while finding psychos to screw around with at the same time?

I'm also wondering if this is a troll, because I'd really rather not think that there are people this selfish in the world.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy7
    I'm wondering if she knows about the "have 5-8 kids with her" while finding psychos to screw around with at the same time?

I'm also wondering if this is a troll, because I'd really rather not think that there are people this selfish in the world.
    Oh Froggy... so funny

You would think all of those other kids were take time out of his busy denying his children schedule. And his other busy schedule of having unprotected sex with girls who he is just using...
    Ludicrous1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 07:03 PM
    No am I not in the least kidding you. Nor am I feminist and I'm decidely not pro-life (in fact I dispise that term). No one is making life harder on you. YOU made it harder on yourself by engaging in sexual intercourse when you were not willing or prepared to have a child.

So far the only proof you have offered about the status of this woman is that she decided to keep the baby. You have absolutely NO clue about what goes into the decision to have a baby under these circumstances.

And yes you are acting like a petulant child. of course you won't believe it, you are too self centered for that. But it seems everyone else responding to this thread sees it. Shouldn't that make you wonder? From the first post your theme has been poor me, I may have fathered a chld and now the mother is holding me financialy responsible how unfair is that? That is sure acting childish in my book.

As for advice, you have gotten very good advice. You have been told that you need to get a paternity test. If the paternity test does not show you has the father, then you are off the hook and can slink away. However, if it does confirm paternity, then you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
    I repeat as I have mentioned earlier, yes it was me that was crazy to get involved sexually and not reading her insane mind of what she was after. Now I know why the gay community is growing, because of these women schmucks still exist in this world.

As for her circumstances SHE choose on her own I do not care, she knew I am was not willing, I was not the type to have a child and she saw the fact that I will not be able to afford it, not to mention that we broke up giving a clear statement that I am not interested in her stalking and psycho issues... yet she had the nerve to take over controlling the situation and do it anyway now asking for parental support? NOW THAT IS SICK! Forget about childish.. how about mean, demented and evil intentions the least to say.

The relationship I am in at the moment is none of your business or anybody else's... she actually knows about it and was PERPLEXED that there is these kind of psycho women in this world still. Actually sometime after the wedding ceremony I'll come right at the door where she leaves and take pictures with my wife, just to prove a point that no matter what you don't have children with strangers you barely know for 2 months; and telling them via mail that you have a child with them after 12+ months. She is Very classy with very High Standards right?! And a child born and raised like that will definitely have the true natural family benefit as well right?

What’s “unfair” and the money in China (aka demented controlling fetus schmuck) has to do with this situation?

But thank you for the minimal positive advice.

Enough said, I’ve got the point in regards to this useless forum.
    Ludicrous1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Oh Froggy.....so funny

You would think all of those other kids were take time out of his busy denying his children schedule. And his other busy schedule of having unprotected sex with girls who he is just using...

Very funny.

These women/girls are on the same page, they do not want children yet... They are truly sane and not desperate and low to get pregnant and ask for child support. They want to have children with whom they marry above all, definitely not from someone they date for months off an on. Actually one of them had an abortion once already... her boyfriend at the time wanted a kid but he was not mature enough to afford it.

"Unprotected sex" is overrated in this part of the WORLD especially when it comes down to such incidents that can be corrected. Forget about the morning pill a sane woman can take it... right?! The funny thing I even told her more than once if she feels that she needs to take the pill I'll pay for it. So please spare me the schmuckerry bs attitude!! I don't tolerate it.

Bottom line this type of behavior from such desperate and demented women need the most mental help from psychologists; and should have a RED tag on them (insane women) so men that do not want to have anything to do with the type can keep them at bay. But what can I say we are still evolving, I am thinking way too much in advance in order to start such program or WEBSITE; I need to get my MS from a posh Ivy School.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 6, 2007, 11:04 PM
    It is a matter of law... If you are the father you will have to pay next 17-20 years with or without your willing to pay... BTW I am neither feminist nor men activist.And you assert she is crazy.If I were you I would prove she is crazy and I would get full custody/in condition I am the father/.Let her to pay next 17 years child support and if she does not pay-send her in jail.
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Aug 6, 2007, 11:22 PM
    You are obviously scared and ashamed of your past behaviour, and you are trying to convince yourself that she is crazy, rather than own up to the mistake that you have made.

In chorus with everyone else, stand up, be a man, stop trying to blame everyone else for your problems. If there is one thing that we truly own in this world, it is our ability to make our own decisions - as you have done, and as you will now have to live with.

Good luck, I really hope it turns out that that baby isn't yours... I wouldn't wish that on any child!

Aug 7, 2007, 06:46 AM
    As for her circumstances SHE choose on her own I do not care, she knew I am was not willing, I was not the type to have a child ... not to mention that we broke up giving a clear statement that I am not interested in her stalking and psycho issues ...yet she had the nerve to take over controlling the situation and do it anyway now asking for parental support? NOW THAT IS SICK! forget about childish .. how about mean, demented and evil intentions the least to say.
    "Unprotected sex" is overrated in this part of the WORLD especially when it comes down to such incidents that can be corrected. Forget about the morning pill a sane woman can take it ... right?!? The funny thing I even told her more than once if she feels that she needs to take the pill I'll pay for it. So please spare me the schmuckerry bs attitude!!! I don't tolerate it.

Bottom line this type of behavior from such desperate and demented women need the most mental help from psychologists; and should have a RED tag on them (insane women)
    If you were "not willing", then you should have taken precautions. Its cheaper to buy condoms then pay for birth control pills (and way cheaper than child support). This is just another example of how self centered and selfish you are.

You continue to question her mental health without ANY proof of anything other than the fact that YOU got her pregnant and she decided to keep the baby. You haven't a clue how hard a decision that was to make.

The "RED tag" should be placed on exploiters like you who want their pleasure from women without the responsibility that goes with it. I said earlier, one should not engage in sexual intercourse unless one is prepared to have a child.

Enough said, I’ve got the point in regards to this useless forum.
    This is also typical of yourself centered attitude. Because you didn't find people who would agree with you that this woman is mentally ill because she decided to keep her baby. And because we called you out on your poor attitude, the forum is "useless". You have this need to strike back instead of admitting your responsibility. You strike back at this woman, you strike back at us. I hope you show this thread to your current girlfriend, but I'm sure you will be afraid to. She might see a side of you she hasn't seen before.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 7, 2007, 07:01 AM
    J_9 agrees: LMFAO!! A posh Ivy League School!! You don't have the brains for it, at least in the head that counts!!
    This was meant as a total and complete disagree!!

This boy is the psycho, not the woman.

Use a condom it's called protecting YOURSELF!!

You don't want kids, cover it up or keep it in your pants.

I hope she takes you for all you have and then some!
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
    very funny.

These women/girls are on the same page, they do not want children yet... They are truly sane and not desperate and low to get pregnant and ask for child support. They want to have children with whom they marry above all, definitely not from someone they date for months off an on. Actually one of them had an abortion once already ... her boyfriend at the time wanted a kid but he was not mature enough to afford it.

"Unprotected sex" is overrated in this part of the WORLD especially when it comes down to such incidents that can be corrected. Forget about the morning pill a sane woman can take it ... right?!? The funny thing I even told her more than once if she feels that she needs to take the pill I'll pay for it. So please spare me the schmuckerry bs attitude!!! I don't tolerate it.
    So, since "unprotected sex" is overrated, you were responsible and used condoms, right? After all, you are aware that there is more than just pregnancy to be worried about when you are sleeping around, right? And you do know that birth control is not 100% effective, so you are prepared for the fact that the women you are sleeping around with may get pregnant even if they are on the pill, right?

Sure, right. You want to play around and not have to deal with the consequences. And if the woman you are currently dating is OK with that, then all I can say is that I am happy that you two have found each other, because you are a sorry excuse for a man. In fact, I am hoping that you are not this kid's father, because the baby deserves to have a better parent than you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

My ex girl friend [ 5 Answers ]

My ex is going out with other people that makes me sad.

Ex-Girl Friend [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

View more questions Search