Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5bobbies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Tatoos healthy and legal
    Is it legal in the state of Indiana to give tatoos as long as the tatooist has written permission from the client or clients parent if underage?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Here's an overview of Indiana laws relating to tattooing: Indiana Tattoo Laws

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is it healthy to. [ 3 Answers ]

How long is it healthy not to have sex? Because I haven't had sex in over a year. Is that healthy or no?

I want to be healthy! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old About to turn 16. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I currently weigh between 215-220. For me weight is a big deal. I excersise at a local gym but just can't seem to find a diet that will work for me! I would really like to loose weight in a healthy way. Please...

Is this healthy? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now, and I love him and his family, and I don't know what I'd do without them. But, I think I've fallen out of love with him. The thing is we don't really get along all that much, and we don't share much in common. I like spending time with him, and...

Is this healthy? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I, (we're both women) met this other female couple 11 months ago. Because my wife and I were having problems with our relationship, we sought out a therapist. The therapist advised us that this particular friendship may not be healthy for us at the time due to many issues that came...

View more questions Search