Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kingkotihyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Facial hair
    Hi,

I am 29. I still have no beard or mustaches. I am lean. I look like a teenager. Due to this, I am not getting enough respect or even promotions as I look like a kid. Please help me.

I met a doctor. He said ever thing is right. But, I am unable to move freely in the society.

Please give me your suggestions.

Thank you
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Well it could possibly be a hormone deficiency. You will need to talk to a doctor and discuss your options

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facial Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and still no facial hair... What's wrong? And what's the fastest way to grow facial hair, I'm talking like a couple weeks? PLEASE HELP!!

Facial hair growth for men [ 1 Answers ]

How to increase facial hair growth. I'm 25+ yrs old. Seeing very few hairs in my face. How to increase beard and moustache? Will harmon injection help in this?

Facial Hair Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My facial hair is quite odd. Im almost 17 and it grows out only on the front and side of my neck below the jaw. It doesn't bother me, and I know it;'' most likely start growing on my actual face, but I was just wondering if its normal for it to grow in like this.

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

View more questions Search