Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballchic Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I miss my uncles girlfriend
    My uncle and his girlfriend broke up because she thought he liked her best friend. She still has feelings for him and he still has feelings for her why won't they get back together?:confused: :(
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Just because your uncle and her broke up doesn't mean you are not allowed to talk to her. If they still have feeling for one and other then there is always a possibility they can get back together. If they get back together then great. If not then it wasn't meant to be. Everything happens happens for a reason

Aug 5, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Thanks I guess that's true but my uncle has too much pride so ill take you advice and thanks for all the other advice
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 01:23 PM
    To me pride is one of the deadliest sin. Sometime pride will blind the best of us. I hope everything works out for you.

Aug 5, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I hope it does too
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Your uncle has no reason to get back with her until she apologizes for what she did. It sounds like she created an issue where there was none and quite honestly your uncle probably has better things to do then be in the middle of her drama. Having feelings for her is one thing, but she disrespected and insulted him, and she essentially accused him of emotionally cheating. She deserved to get dumped and until she can own up to her faults she deserves to stay that way.

Aug 5, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Yea but he still likes her
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballchic
    yea but he still likes her
    Of course he does. You can't just turn off your feelings. But she disrespected him and she brought this upon herself. He still likes her but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself against those you love the most. Your uncle did the right thing and he owes her nothing, he already gave her his friendship, heart, and trust. That was not good enough for her and until she realizes that she is completely in the wrong he's better off without her.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 05:13 PM
    First of all does your uncle really like her best friend?
    If not, then she is full of drama, why would you like her any more?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 05:24 PM
    It is your uncles choice and no one else's. Sorry that you miss her but it doesn't really matter what you feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

I miss my ex girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my ex girlfriend for a little over three years, she went with my ex wife and talked about our marriage, things weren't always good but they weren't always bad. Now she believed all the evil stuff my ex wife had to say and she just broke of our engagement what should I do? WAIT ...

Miss ex girlfriend [ 77 Answers ]

I still miss my ex, she called me last Tuesday and we had a pretty good conversation. She ended it with saying "Call me sometime". I was just on vacation from Thurs-Sun. Think I should call? Email? Or keep the NC going?

New to this, miss my ex and do not know what to do. [ 12 Answers ]

Alright-- Me and my ex were dating for 11 months before we hit a huge rut. During those 11 months we never, ever had a fight (an actual fight) the little arguments were there on certain things, but that is natural. I am 20 years old and she is 19. When she moved here we started hanging...

View more questions Search