Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballchic Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2007, 12:57 PM
    I cant talk to a guy
    I have a crush on a guy. He is sooooooo cute!! I might go camping with him this weekend :) and I don't know what to say to him because I get so shy and never approach him. Please help!!
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Just be yourself. The opposite sex notice confedence and how you carry yourself. If you are shy try have a canvesation in a group. It might make it easier to talk to him. Good luck

Aug 5, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Thanks but I've etried that already and I just say stupid things

Aug 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Just calm down and think before you speak... lol The worst he is going to say is No

Aug 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    But that's exactly what I'm afraid of and its kind of humiliating

Aug 5, 2007, 01:20 PM
    It can be humiliating, but if he does say NO then he has no idea what he is passing up. Just be yourself and if he don't like you then you are better off without him.

Aug 5, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Thanks I'll try your advice over this coming up weekend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Can you talk about sex with a guy you like. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to joke around about sex with a guy you are "talking" to or does it give them the wrong idea? I don't want to do that but I have no problem talking about anything as it doesn't embarrass or offend me. Obviously, I know that if all we talk about was sex then that would be a bad sign and...

Talk to me [ 4 Answers ]

Well I found this girl what is a good way to pop the question;) ;)

View more questions Search