Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine51072 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Song lyrics
    Does anyone know who sings the song with these lyrics and the name of the song??

You'll probably move right through me on my way to you...
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Artist : Finger Eleven

Song Title : Paralyzer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know some of the lyrics. What song is this? [ 1 Answers ]

These are the lyrics I heard to three different songs, but I have no idea what the song titles are. Do you? I can't get them out of my head. First Song: It sounds like it is a British group singing this: You always get what you want. You always get what you wanted, baby. Second Song: I...

Song lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know the lyrics to "I've seen those eyes before" by Aeon Spoke?

Have lyrics, need song. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I need some assistance. My fiancé and I are trying to find out the name and artist of a song that we heard on an instructional line dance video that she has. In the video, it sounds like the instructor says the name of the song is "East Six Bus Stop". Some of the lyrics are... "it's...

I no the lyrics but not the song! [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the lyrics to this song but don't know the name or the singer. It goes :) Let me go. I'm not done. I swear I'll take just one lifetime! & I, I won't lie, I won't sin. Maybe I don't want to go. Can't you wait? Maybe I don't want to go. Help me please. !

Does anyone know the lyrics to this song? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the lyrics to the song, "Oh" by Union Turnpike. I have the song and I did find the lyrics once before but did not save them. Now I'm trying to find the lyrics again to put it on my iPOD but cannot find the lyrics. If anyone can possible find the lyrics, please send my the...

View more questions Search