Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liamwaterstone Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Spot/Lump Groin Area
    Hello, I'm 16 years of age and yesterday I had a itch in my groin area, and when scratching found a lump/spot, I get worked up over these things!

Its near the beginning of the penis but not on it just away form it abit in the pubic hairs, I'ts red and quite sore(apart from I don't stop feeling it and getting workedup!), it seems hardish.

Could it be a inflamed/Infected hair folicle?

If it's a lump under the skin, it wouldn't make my skin red like a spot would it?

Ive got 2 images of the lump here:
    DSC00044.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    DSC00043.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Don't get so worked up it is probably only a pimple. I would not suggest squeezing it, you may make it very sore. It will either dry up or erupt.
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 08:54 AM
    To me it sounds like an ingrown hair. Don't try and pop it because you will only make it worse. If it gets any worse go to the doctor and have him look at it.

Aug 5, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Ive added some photo's
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Aug 5, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I am not a doctor, but I have had something similar before. It definitely looks like an ingrown hair. If it gets worse, go to the doctor.

Aug 6, 2007, 09:44 AM
    I see, its just like a red solid lump that's sore..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on thighs in groin area [ 1 Answers ]

Over the weekend, I noticed red bumps on both of my thighs in the groin area. They kind of look like acne almost. I showed it to my parents and they didn't think it was anything to worry about. I had ran out of detergent and borrowed my roommates to use once or twice. Could that be it? I was also...

Lump In Groin Area [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump in my groin area. I have seen two doctors for this, my regular family doctor and my OBGYN. I received two different answers. My regular family doctor told me it was an ingrown hair. My OBGYN told me it was clogged sweat glands. How do I know what it is? And how can I cure it? ...

White spots on my groin area what should I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have white spots on my penis and they are sprading to my legs and my sack and I don't no what to do . Should I use some king of cream and not have to see a doctor . Plesse help me because it is getting me mad and upset

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

View more questions Search