Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phil Elmore Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 04:09 AM
    I have no respect for crazy people who live in worlds of fantasy, no. Get help, man.
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I am not now nor do I believe anyone is the grandmaster of the planet. To be grandmaster of the planet one would need at least 5th degree black belts in EVERY style that exists. I am only the highest ranked martial artist in the world. I am the highest ranked person in multiple styles, I have defeated several people who are highest ranked in their styles. I have studied many styles of combat, and believe I can defeat most people using their own techniques, and have done so many times. Everyone who has ever trained me did not have permission to do so, so every belt I hold is not authorized, every training session was without the right from the bodies who believe they and only they have what it takes to award belts. I have higher belts, and more belts than I believe anyone else on the planet at this time, but I do know of someone several hundred years ago who had more belts than I do, but it is my hope that in another 15 years, if I can continue to train to equal and maybe in twenty years from now to finally surpass the record that they held of number of belts. That I am number one right now does not mean someone else will not pass me, and therefore take my title away. But it is my hope that I can continue as the highest ranked martial artist in the world at least for a little while longer. Perhaps you phil will get enough belts in enough styles that YOU will surpass me, I do not know. Be well.

Feb 24, 2006, 10:54 AM
    No, you are not "the highest ranked martial artist in the world." You are an anonymous troll on the Internet pretending to be someone he is not.
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Mar 15, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Maybe I should reconsider.

Maybe I do deserve the rank of grandmaster of the world?

Maybe

Maybe not.

Aww- who cares.

Rank is about respect, and I can't get any respect around here. Okay some people respect me, and some people are nice to me. In some groups it is important to be nice to those you think are crazy, and in some groups people respect those with differing opinions, and you got to admit I do have different opinions than most. Oh well, be safe, be well, no I am not a super hero I just play one on the internet. Ha ha. Or do I lie? Oh well. Have fun.

Mar 15, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Respect is earned and you have done nothing to earn it. If anything, you have, through your absurd claims, eliminated any respect anyone might give you simply as part of civil discourse among strangers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Training for 5K [ 2 Answers ]

I've reluctantly agreed to do a 5K one month from today- I'm overweight (5' 5" and 170lbs:( ) and very out of shape so I need to start training. Any suggestions on how to start? Currently the only exercise I get outside of normal daily activities of caring for a home and 2 small children is...

Cardio Training [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I can currently jog 2.5 miles at 7.5 MPH with minimal difficulty. I am an 18 yr. old male athlete (baseball), and I am seeking to obtain maximum cardiovascular training. Can anyone recommend a (proven) regimen for me to follow? Many thanks :-) Mark R.

Training to lie down [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to get our 3 1/2 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback to stay down. She will sit on command and she will lie down if we are using a treat reward but she will not stay lying down. With a treat in my palm I will slowly drop my hand to the floor and then away from her and give the command down...

Job training [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Ghanaian and completed my Tertiary education in 2004,had done my national service.I have had a hard time finding job because I am told during interview that I have no job training. I did mechanical eng. Ples help me out Nat

Training [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old lab and golden retriver mix. I have a problem with him listening to me outside. He listens good to commands inside but when I take him out or he breaks loose he will not come back to me. I have never hit or abused him . I don't know what to do about it. He knows what...

View more questions Search