Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicola bowler Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Does he love me?
    My boyfriend has rejected me 3 times in the past 5 months saying things like "get off me you will flood me" or when I went to perform oral on him he suddenly had a coughing fit and didn't want me to have sex with him and has also told me I smell down there to put me off. Do you think he loves me or is he getting it somewhere else? I know its not me I dress up for him and he tells me that I am ridiculous and don't need it, but he only wants to have sex facing my back never my face and its once a week with no romance just an empty out.What am I to think?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Oh dear......
    Hunni, I'm not sure, none of us can say forsure. But in all honesty, it sounds like y'all are losing your flame...
    Maybe you could try non-sexual couple activities:).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2007, 06:20 AM
    You better sit him down for a talk as there is more going on than just sex problems. No communication no relationship. Get to the roots of the problem and work together to solve it. Either way he has no business talking down to you that way. Start with him understanding how that makes you feel.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Sounds like you have a real basket case for a boyfriend. Is this the kind of "relationship" you really want? I'd drop him like a hot potato and move on. Always remember, when something doesn't seem right to you, it isn't.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 5, 2007, 06:58 AM
    I can't believe you need to ask if he loves you.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 07:22 AM
    He sounds like a cruel heartless abuser, taking advantage of someone that loves him. I would would write Fu(k You little d1ck on my back and lift my shirt up on my way out the door! Stop and turn back around and yell, Oh and by the way can I have my trophy for faking orgasms before I leave. :) Jerks like this really pi$$ me off. There is no need to belittle someone like he is doing you! Get rid of his sorry a$$!
    hair2007 Posts: 135, Reputation: 6

Aug 5, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    Sounds like you have a real basket case for a boyfriend. Is this the kind of "relationship" you really want? I'd drop him like a hot potato and move on. Always remember, when something doesn't seem right to you, it isn't.
    So true, "when something doesnt seem right it isnt", if only it was that easy to know it and so something about it we would all be much better off...
    strengthwithinme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 09:33 AM
    No. He does not love you, because if he did you would know and would not need to ask. The problem is not you, its him, leave him and his problems alone. Do you love yourself, that's all that should matter. Respect YOURSELF, and you will find that no one else will disrespect you. Love yourself, and he will stop mattering!
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Aug 5, 2007, 11:20 PM
    It has all been summed up already... he does not love you hun, I say that with 100% conviction. Now you need to stand up and love yourself. My mother always told me that you cannot love someone else until you love yourself first... it's so true - I hope you grow to realise this, and trust that a good relationship will come your way once you have achieved this.
    nicola bowler Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Well I have moved back in with him after he found out I had an affair as I was so alone and felt unloved he said he understood and that he had pushed me away.He said that he would forgive me and we should try again and would change.But I worry change for how long before he gets back to the way he was before,paying me no attention and will he actually be able to forgive me and trust me again or love me again for real?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 07:02 AM
    He is an abuser,I am thinking if there is a way to sue him...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search