Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelawagstaff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Cover Letter for Construction Manager
    Hi all,

I am having a little trouble putting together the conclusion for my cover letter. I am applying for a job as a Quarry Manager and I want to write about my career aspirations but can't find the polite way of saying that I want an interesting job with good money. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Proof reading a cover letter [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help with proof reading a letter for checking grammar and areas. John Do 25 5th Ave Bethlehem, PA 18018 [email protected] 600-814-0017 July 14, 2005

Cover Letter Help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to write a cover letter for jobs as a museum educator or docent and I really don't know what to say. I have a B.A. in History and an M.A. in Adolescent Education, but my classroom management skills are, well, not exactly existent. I'm great with younger kids and I'm good at lesson...

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

My manager was recently let go from his job, for allegedly grabbing another employee by her waist and then touching her. He didn't do it, and she has no proof that he did, so when he wins in court, will the owner of the business and his employees have to give him his job back? By Tennessee law,...

Judement Letter / Answer Letter "In Process" [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons and did not act upon it in the 30 days ( I was seeking legal advise The Volunteer Lawyer Project is backed up). I am permanently disabled and have no real property. My social security check is direct deposited. I called the court and they said it hasn't been acted on and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.