Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee78 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Aug 4, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Answer me this
    Can someone please settle a long held debate amongst myself and my friends/colleagues? If you are talking about more than one computer mouse, are they mice, or mouses? I know "mouses" isn't a real word, but surely it can't be mice... Can it??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:06 PM
    I say mice.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 07:07 PM
    LOL that question is getting is as bad as what came first the chicken or the egg. I have no idea I guess I would go with mice...

Aug 4, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by renee78
    Can someone please settle a long held debate amongst myself and my friends/colleagues? If you are talking about more than one computer mouse, are they mice, or mouses?? I know "mouses" isnt a real word, but surely it can't be mice.......Can it?????
    Logic and a basic grasp of the english language would suggest that... but computer mice?? Just sounds wrong man!!
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Aug 4, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Have you seen the size of those things lately? A wheel by your thumb, a wheel by your index finger, a dozen buttons nearly for every finger and then some, pads, rests, etc... I vote for "rats".

EDIT: My point is that due to increased size of this pointing device we should officially start calling it a RAT which would make many of them RATS :)

Aug 4, 2007, 07:20 PM
    YES! I love it! As of now, I will start calling them RATS, thus forever ending my long, albeit amusing arguments with friends! (sidebar, I will not pass this idea off as my own though, credit where credit is due) Bless your cotton socks!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Well, Jinx the cat (the old cartoon character) always said, about more than one mouse, "I hate meeces to pieces." Seriously, I think the term mouse applies to one or two or three. Have not heard computer mice yet, but then I have not been in the work office lately either. Rats sounds rather appropriate too! Good luck in the debate.
    tmc_rk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message:

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly...

Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?
    tmc_rk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:34 PM
    I'm getting the following error message:

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly...

Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of an answer [ 1 Answers ]

I need some answers. I am four months pregnant and was told that my conception date was January 11th, if the conception process takes up to seven days after ovulation and implantation can take up to seven days after that, does this prove that I got pregnant from sex after the first of the year? I...

Why can't I get an answer? [ 8 Answers ]

Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it...

Will you tell me the answer to this? [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me the answer to this question What does g(x)=2x, h(x)=x^2+4 equal?:confused:

View more questions Search