Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2005, 08:28 AM
    ... so being a little more independent and not a lap dog and proving you can handle her crap and make sure you don't take ANY of her crap would have been a big turn on. I am sure at the end you probably tried make not to do anything to upset her. WHICH is wrong - woman need to go through their emotions - their emotions are like waves - highs and lows - they need to get mad, cry, laugh, angry, low, high... you've probably seen this - with my gal sometimes I wonder if she is the same gal! Haha!

Remember - they think differently than us - they use their feelings. It's the bizzaro world. She went back to guy because he makes he feelings go bizzerk.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2005, 08:37 AM
    So if you guys don't use feelings, what are you operating on?
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2005, 08:43 AM
    Logic. Always.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2005, 08:46 AM
    Meaning... my gal LOVES Tulips. I WOULD buy her tulips every day if I could - but she would HATE me for it. I would buy a field every day of tulips. Nope! Doesn't work that way... tulips every so offten when she DOESN'T expect it.

It's like I love cigars and wines. If she gave me those things every day I would be an extremely happy camper.
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2005, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Sorry to hear that. That happens ALL the time - for some reason they are more comfortable with the guy who treats them like CRAP. The jerks do something to many woman.

AND the crux of the problem is - she'll end up leaving him again for the same freaking reasons.

It probably has something to do with the way she was brought up. Her parents may have been abusive, so she is used to being treated poorly - she doesn't have to worry about NOT hurting his feelings because he is a jerk and it doesn't matter. You - being the 'good guy' - she has to worry about ALWAYS being nice.

If this is the case leave her aloen for now. She doesn't deserve to be a part of your life and you don't need to be in the 'Friend Zone'.

It great to treat a woman well - going forward - just remember to be a little less avaialble - don't call all the time - MAKE DECISONS - no -kissing - make her laugh - no nee0dy-clingy, be independent, do other things in life - break a date - don't always be there. SAY NO sometimes!!!!!
    Yup girl is damaged goods... Moving on... at least I learned a valuable lesson - thanks man
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2005, 10:54 AM
    I didn't want to say those words, but yes she is.

You MORE than likely saved yourself from a lot of trouble, heartache, and bad situations.

The first couple months it's easy to be smitten/lust - she behaves well.

Later - you probably could have a world of hell. She most likely is very unhappy.

Just take it as experience.

Aug 12, 2005, 01:39 PM

AND the crux of the problem is - she'll end up leaving him again for the same freaking reasons.
    Yup how can any idiot get 3 chances? :eek:
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2005, 02:00 PM
    Take that as a massive red flag.

Woman think it's a good idea to get back together with the father of their children for the sake of the children.

I bet a lot of money he cheated on her? Plus - she was with you.

It's all F-ed up.

You may not have done much wrong, but she may have been secretly pinning away for him - you just kept her company. She can't live with him, OR with out him.

Woman with Baggage need to be treated mean. NOT bad, not cruel. Just never give into them, make them think you are seeing someone else - or see someone else. You really have to use the love tactics in a the worst way.

Aug 12, 2005, 03:52 PM
    That is gross. Is that really true?

Aug 12, 2005, 04:19 PM
    I would say from my experience yes
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2005, 11:28 AM
    Hey Turtle - what is gross?

If you mean woman like this? There are some really f---d up people out there.

These woman forget how bad these guys were to them for some major screwed up reason. AND for some reason they FEEL they shouldn't be treated well!! I am serious!!

I know a woman I dated once 3 years ago who left/divorced her husband 3 years ago because he was abusive to her. YET, she was STILL in love with him - he was re-married and had a kid - he was really happy and very good to his second wife - he had grown up. (also this woman brought out the abusiveness in him)

I'd just becareful and take things slow with divorcées - MOST ARE great. But many have issues and baggage.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2005, 11:30 AM
    ALSO - you have to be really careful of rebound relationships - SOME are looking to hurt someone else. It's sickening - but it makes them feel better.

Aug 13, 2005, 02:41 PM
    ALSO - you have to be really careful of rebound relationships - SOME are looking to hurt someone else. It's sickening - but it makes them feel better.
    Yup it's sickening all right. Just made me stronger in the end.

Aug 13, 2005, 05:58 PM
    It's gross that "women with baggage need to be treated mean." Tragic, really.

Aug 13, 2005, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl
    It's gross that "women with baggage need to be treated mean." Tragic, really.
    The sad part is they do not realize it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2005, 11:46 AM
    Exactly!! They don't - even when people tell them.
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2005, 01:24 PM
    Different perception implies different answers...
    Hi,

It's really tricky to answer to that question without knowing anything about both of you...

Well, it has been very long time, I am having relationship with girls...

So, I suggest you which might work...

If she dumped you and asking for getting you back, it would be because of your new look / new achievement / better qualities or power than the one who she liked after you, etc.

It might be because she is jealous seeing her friends getting coupled.

Perhaps, she thought that she could get another person who could satisfy her or match to her. Or, her parents or any kind of guardians are nomore strict as they were earlier.

Or during the relationship with you, she was confused with her career and now clear that relationship won't affect that anymore.

And many more. What do you think?

I don't have enough time to elaborate everything and give you the point which must be from among all those I would write down to you.

Anyway, you can couple up with her if for any of the aforementioned point, she broke up with you except it spoils your career or reputation or anything which is important to you.

Thanks anyway, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

TRY TO BE DECISIVE and TAKE DECISION. REGRET BEFORE TAKING DECISION BUT ONCE DECISION IS TAKEN, TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF IT. You can sort it out anyway... Always sound confident in front of her... Hope a great life, Dude...

Aug 14, 2005, 08:24 PM
    Things must not be working out with the ex. She's already emailing me. Probably just misses those multiple orgasms.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2005, 08:40 PM
    Well, please don't respond for a couple days - you're busy and she didn't need you before. Play hard to get.

Although - maybe you're done with her?

Aug 14, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Well, please don't respond for a couple days - you're busy and she didn't need you before. Play hard to get.

Although - maybe you're done with her?
    From how I feel now I am done man. If she wanted me back she's the one now who needs to read up haha. Ex couldn't hold a candle to me, and she's soon going to be realize it if she hasn't already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago... Still miss her and want her [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now, and we're sort of on a break I guess you could say... I'm going to try and be detailed with the explanation of the relationship so that maybe you guys can give me better advice :) I'm sorry if this is long but I want to give as much...

Miss my mum [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I lost my mum in November after her being ill for a long time... I never thought I could lose her, and although she is now in peace I miss her so much and can't help thinking about what if? I spent a long painful two and a half weeks in hospital with her, until she just died... I was...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

View more questions Search