Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yathink103 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Natural Crime and Legal Crime
    I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Hello again, ya:

I don't know if I have 600 words for you, but I certainly have an opinion.

Nobody would argue that killing, raping, stealing and beating people up are natural crimes. Everybody knows that, even little kids. That's why their called natural. But if something is happening around you that doesn't look like a crime, it probably isn't. It's a "legal" crime. That's a crime made up by somebody who has a gripe. Then they manage to get a lot of their buddies together to pass a law and hire some cops to enforce it. But, that doesn't turn it into a "natural" crime, even though they manage to convince a lot of people that it is.

Some of the things we engage in that wouldn't be crimes if it weren't for those kinds of people are prostitution, drug use and crossing an imaginary line in the sand to get a job. There are certainly others, but those are the MOST troubling.

excon
    EBY1OQD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yathink103
    I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?
    Hey did you complete your paper? If so may I get your final paper I have one due tomorrow... please please write me at [email protected] oscar
    Ms Fit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Helped clarified the differences
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 1, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Can someone help me define to concept of natural and lega crimes
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    can someone help me define to concept of natural and lega crimes
    Hi Un:

I thought I did.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychology and Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Please could anyone help, I'm stuck on a question of my assignment that's due in on Monday, I only have 3 days left to complete this. The question is... Describe the main research methods used in studying psychology and crime. Thank you in advance to anyone who could answer this for me,...

Travel And Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my b/f are hoping to travel to Florida from ireland. He has a prior record for possession of drugs (marajuana) I've heard they won't let you in with a drugs record but I also know people who hae travelled over and let in the u.s... has anyone got any experience with this??

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

Crime Pays? [ 3 Answers ]

I read this article today on CNet News,and could'nt believe my eyes.Whilst not wishing to sound pro-Microsoft,or anti-Microsoft,I now find myself lost for words.A 'huge' fine,has now been reduced to 225 community service.Without sounding cynical,is this tactical? ...

Charged w/ a crime [ 1 Answers ]

In order for these charges to "stick" the "victim" must enter a formal complaint and in some cases must be present in any and/or all hearings. You also have a legal right to know your accuser, it is part of due process... somewhere among this you must have an idea why and how this has happened. I...

View more questions Search